I haven’t updated much this week. I apologize. I’ve definitely improved over the past month though!

I realized I haven’t really posted any info on this dress! I had previously posted photos from my youth group’s costume party. I wanted to post “normal” photos too, not just me doing the Lucille Ball thing for Halloween. I wear the dress regularly, so I want to give an entry just for the dress!

dress from Cheesecake Vintage
Butterfly clip is from Lila-Jo
The shoes I got from Payless (half off!)
The necklace was made by my dearest friend Lynsie for my bday. Check out her etsy shop xonetruthx!

1. you're so beautiful…i love your hair!xx

2. Love the hair, as always- and am waiting patiently and eagerly for a hair tutorial!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Haha, the dress is beautiful and SO are you!

3. The hair tutorials might take a while. I don't have a camera with a video, but my parents do – so when I get a chance to borrow their camera, I'll try to arrange the tutorials ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. You look lovely. I love the shoes and socks and I wish I had the confidence to carry it off myself!

5. Very cute!If i had that dress, i would wear it often also!

6. Very cute!If i had that dress, i would wear it often also!