Here are a couple FAILED Christmas shots I took of the boys. They are cute though! I had such a rough time trying to get photos of our family and individual shots of the boys that I am going to have to choose other photos I took to use for my Christmas Cards. I have no idea what I am going to do, but I hope to work on them later today if I get a chance to.  I wish Leto was looking a little more towards the camera in this shot and I just crack up laughing every time I look at the one of Micah yawning. haha. It’s hilarious and I keep thinking of having a text bubble coming out of his mouth and making up things for him to say. 😉

Here are some photos of me in my favourite vintage dress that I got on Etsy from Vintage Rose Clothing.

1. That's a BEAUTIFUL dress, and Micah is just too cute! 😀

2. After I left that comment and noticed again the reference to NJ, I thought that might be you!;]You're right, though – if I had to LIVE in the snow…And shovel snow…And drive in snow…I think I'd have a much different view of snow.lol.You look so gorgeous – that dress is so pretty and actually perfect for the holidays!And, were you born with naturally flawless skin?!<3 Grace.

3. (This is Victoria on my regular E-mail since I don't feel like relogging in again).Actually my skin has zit scars on my left cheek (you can sorta see them in the first picture since I didn't take them out there). I air brush or remove them from pictures usually but not always. 😦 I had flawless skin until I was nearly 18 from hormones driving me wild and not giving into them. I really love living through all the seasons but I truly hate that winter lasts usually from November-March here! I'll try to "rejoice in the Lord" for it though!Thanks for commenting girls!

4. Hi there…sorry I haven't commented in a while…really and truly have just had way too much going on. Love all the pictures…I think the boys' ones look really cute. 🙂 I've been not so great at pictures lately, but our family picture we're sending out took 2 photo shoots and a lot of hassle with ordering them, etc. Oh well…I know other people aren't as perfectionistic as I am. :)Love, Tracey

5. BTW- I left you an award/meme on my blog!abiteofallison.blogspot.com

6. um, that dress is amazing.& i love love love the yawning picture of micah. hah. one of my favorites of him.

7. Hi there…sorry I haven't commented in a while…really and truly have just had way too much going on. Love all the pictures…I think the boys' ones look really cute. 🙂 I've been not so great at pictures lately, but our family picture we're sending out took 2 photo shoots and a lot of hassle with ordering them, etc. Oh well…I know other people aren't as perfectionistic as I am. :)Love, Tracey

8. After I left that comment and noticed again the reference to NJ, I thought that might be you!;]You're right, though – if I had to LIVE in the snow…And shovel snow…And drive in snow…I think I'd have a much different view of snow.lol.You look so gorgeous – that dress is so pretty and actually perfect for the holidays!And, were you born with naturally flawless skin?!<3 Grace.