Check out BeckyDrolen’s Etsy shop! I bought this hat for $28 and the dress for $40 from her.
And how did I do my hair? Click to see (please rate the video and leave a comment on your thoughts. Thanks)

1. The dress and hat are so gorgeous on you and I love your hair tutorial!!P.S. It is a bit tricky with the collars, but I love wearing mine with simple cardigans or crew neck sweaters and also with plain t-shirts.XOXOLulu Letty

2. No of course it wasn't fashion oriented, people can answer in any way they want! My answer most certainly had no relation to fashion. And my desire to return to Africa is because my husband and I worked there last year in an orphanage to help the children with no parents and we helped widows and people with disabilities and we want to go back and help more and do as much as we can.

3. That was totally amazing! I have always wondered how to make pin curls that actually stay put…i request finger waves next! The dress and hat couldnt suit you better…thanks so much!

4. Thanks all. BeckyDrolen – I love this outfit! I'm so glad I got that hat to go with it. I do know how to do finger waves but I actually never tried them on myself! I'll give it a wirl sometime soon for you!! I will keep an eye on your shop for the future!!

5. Your hair is so gorgeous . . . if I could get away with wearing mine that color I'd dye it in a second. So pre-raphaelite and pretty. 🙂

6. What a great outfit, and so pretty against the snow.:]<3 Grace.

7. You of course, still look amazing!

8. I just stumbled across your lovely blog…your hair is just gorgeous, and what a wonderful suit! 🙂

9. You of course, still look amazing!

10. No of course it wasn't fashion oriented, people can answer in any way they want! My answer most certainly had no relation to fashion. And my desire to return to Africa is because my husband and I worked there last year in an orphanage to help the children with no parents and we helped widows and people with disabilities and we want to go back and help more and do as much as we can.