I know I just made an entry, but I don’t plan on making any entries over the next couple days. To those of you who have been commenting on my blog, thanks SO much. I really love when people let me know their thoughts rather than keep them in their head. Continue to comment, please!!!
A lot of people jump for joy. I really literally do.
I look at nature and how can I not be thankful for the beauty God made!!?!?
A happy Landing!
I was freezing. This dress is really wondefully lightweight and perfect for spring and summer. It was so cold This was in NY state. It was 30 degrees out on Saturday! You’ll notice I am all red especially in my nose!
My favourite shot from the set. Thanks to my husband Rob for taking these.
vintage 1940s Dress: from 1385 on etsy
vintage 1940s Slip (obviously not visible): Ayek8 on etsy
Belt: came with another dress I got from Bettie Page Clothing
Saddle Shoes: Payless
Flower Hairclip: Lila Jo on etsy

1. You look stunning! That dress is amazing and the pics were totally worth your being cold. I've had to do that a few times too, hehe.I love your blog and I am so happy to have found it! I adore that you're open about your faith!

2. I love the last photo! I just wish you were slightly off to the left, so the tree wasn't growing out of your head. I think it would look cool to have the parallels of you and then the two lines of tree trunks. The lighting on the trees across the water is perfect.

3. Aww, Gidget is the best! I have to watch it every summer! hehe

4. Oh, this is Maria's blog! She is a Christian girl too :o)http://adelaideshomesewn.blogspot.com/

5. Yeah, got ya on that one Allison. You're right.

6. i agree with Q's first comment!you must message me, we'd have so much in common, i think šŸ™‚

7. haha! the breast thing didn't work on me either!!!if ya ever want to email me, here's my email :o)qwestvintage@gmail.com

8. you look so lovely. isn't gingham the best in spring! i love seeing this grown up look with saddle shoes too. brings it down to more of a 50's teen look and i absolutely love that.

9. you look so lovely. isn't gingham the best in spring! i love seeing this grown up look with saddle shoes too. brings it down to more of a 50's teen look and i absolutely love that.