Again vintage dresses I’ve had a while that I haven’t photographed (there are a few) . .I am finally getting around to showing you. I really love this one and had bought it from SoVal on etsy. The hairclip is from Lila-jo.com, as usual 😉
My hair looks too blonde here, keep in mind, I used to be naturally all blonde.
It comes through my under-hairs often. (i’m really a light-brunette, but I dye it red. . which my brothers are natural redheads – they were blessed and I wasn’t)
The beautiful fabric and buttons on this dress
OH and the hair inspiration comes from this photo of Betty Grable 😉
I did do a hair tutorial but the video files got messed up. I’ll have to do it again soon or try to find undamaged sections of the file to make the tutorial. My hair was too long to do the lower part, but with shorter pin-curled shorter hair it would work.

1. Victoria! Thank you so much for sharing!!! It makes me feel great to know that someone is enjoying one of my finds. This floral dress was one of my absolute favorites, and it's beautiful on you! Ps, thanks for the link as well 😉 I just got a whole huge lot today from the same person I got your dress from, hopefully I will have tons of new stuff posted this week. Have a great day! Valarie (SoVaL)

2. These pictures are so pretty! I adore that dress and your hair. Isn't that Betty pic the best!?I'm gonna email you soon! I've been super busy and have just had a sec here and there.

3. I know how the red hair thing goes. My brother got the beautiful grey-eyed, red hair genes while I got the limp, brown hair and plain brown eyes genes!That is a cute dress. I love the buttons.

4. Beautiful. I love the picture of Grable, too.

5. Awww That is sad, Samantha! Yeah both of my brothers got the nice red hair, but thing is now that they are in their thirties their hair is fading a lot (and one is balding). I guess in the end it all goes away anyway. A lot of people think I am naturally red-headed, since it works well in the gene factor. No problem Valarie!! I am very happy that I could purchase it from you and that we were able to do business together!! I'll keep an eye on your shop's updates.I also think this is a gorgeous shot of Betty Grable!!

6. ooh I want that dress! and your hair is beaufiful! love the socks and t-strap. I have been looking for a similar t-strap shoes but no luck yet. you're are stunning!

7. Aw. thank you so very kindly!! I got these t-straps from Aldo on the internet.

8. That dress is a great colour on you! :)http://initialed.blogspot.com

9. Your hair looks fabulous! I have tried to do similar victory rolls, and failed. I wanted especially to be successful in the style for a wedding I was in… but alas. Yours looks beautiful, though!

10. Thanks! I hope I can do another tutorial for it that won't be messed up so that you can figure out how to do it well enough!

11. Your hair looks fabulous! I have tried to do similar victory rolls, and failed. I wanted especially to be successful in the style for a wedding I was in… but alas. Yours looks beautiful, though!

12. That dress is a great colour on you! :)http://initialed.blogspot.com

13. Aw. thank you so very kindly!! I got these t-straps from Aldo on the internet.

14. Awww That is sad, Samantha! Yeah both of my brothers got the nice red hair, but thing is now that they are in their thirties their hair is fading a lot (and one is balding). I guess in the end it all goes away anyway. A lot of people think I am naturally red-headed, since it works well in the gene factor. No problem Valarie!! I am very happy that I could purchase it from you and that we were able to do business together!! I'll keep an eye on your shop's updates.I also think this is a gorgeous shot of Betty Grable!!

15. I know how the red hair thing goes. My brother got the beautiful grey-eyed, red hair genes while I got the limp, brown hair and plain brown eyes genes!That is a cute dress. I love the buttons.

16. Victoria! Thank you so much for sharing!!! It makes me feel great to know that someone is enjoying one of my finds. This floral dress was one of my absolute favorites, and it's beautiful on you! Ps, thanks for the link as well 😉 I just got a whole huge lot today from the same person I got your dress from, hopefully I will have tons of new stuff posted this week. Have a great day! Valarie (SoVaL)