I wore this on Tuesday. Random Task was a local NJ band that is one of my all time favourite bands (hard to find them, if you want to hear them let me know) They had a song called Tuesday Daydream that I love.
I pulled the skirt down a little more so you can see more of the shirt in the next two shots
Vintage 50s lunch box of Hopalong Cassidy (It is my older brother’s…he collects vintage lunch boxes)
Vintage 60s shirt from throbackvintage on etsy
Vintage 40s skirt from clevernettle on etsy
Shoes Re-Mix (not bought through them, but from a major shoe sale back in January)

1. I'm always drooling over your hair! and this oufit is very pretty. I adore your shoes!

2. Everything looks so good together, love your Remix shoes!

3. Thanks so much, lovely ladies!!

4. love the long skirt! gosh you look so timeless 🙂

5. I liked the lunchbox and the colors on the skirt!

6. Beautiful!I am scared to shop online because things tend not to fit me >_<Love the lunch box!

7. you never miss a detail lady! everything is vintage and beautiful, and just as lovely as can be. I'm so glad you liked the video from the show I went to! The band is Yeasayer and my favorite of the two albums is 'All Hour Symbols'. There stuff is great, but they're definitely better life (which I rarely say about bands). I love going to shows so much!!

8. There is something so endearingly lovely about this look…it's almost as through you've stepped right out of a photo from the 1930s of an "everyday" sort of woman who knew exactly how to make the most of her simple yet beautiful wardrobe.Wishing you a splendid Sunday & week ahead!♥ Jessica

9. you never miss a detail lady! everything is vintage and beautiful, and just as lovely as can be. I'm so glad you liked the video from the show I went to! The band is Yeasayer and my favorite of the two albums is 'All Hour Symbols'. There stuff is great, but they're definitely better life (which I rarely say about bands). I love going to shows so much!!

10. I liked the lunchbox and the colors on the skirt!

11. Thanks so much, lovely ladies!!

12. I'm always drooling over your hair! and this oufit is very pretty. I adore your shoes!