My two favourite colours ever is blue and green (don’t know when I like more, and I have tried to decide and can’t). This dress is therefore one of my favourites (and it is Rob’s favourite of mine) that I own.
Vintage dress from the late 50s/early 60s from Metroretrovintage on etsy.com
I want to thank you guys for commenting a lot more lately. It makes me smile to get feedback and know what people are thinking, even if it is negative.  I have been noticing people are starting to link me from their blogs. That’s really nice! If you do so, could you just call the blog link “Justice Pirate”? I’d appreciate it! Thanks again. Maybe I should start linking off some of my favourite blogs too! I just don’t like leaving people out and hurting people’s feelings without meaning to, so that is why I haven’t done so. Just know if I have commented on your blog, I love it!

1. That dress IS amazing! I love blue and green to! I'm loving all of the outfit posts you've been doing. Keep it up! You're one of my biggest fashion inspirations at the moment. :o)Lula is a fashion mag with the most amazing photography and stories. It has quite a vintage feel.

2. Your victory rolls never cease to amaze me! I have tried and tried to get good victory rolls, but I just can't seem to do it. Yours are always so perfect!

3. I love your dress and your hair is amaziiiing. By the way, I passed you an award in my latest post at my blog! 🙂

4. Thanks everyone. Thanks so much Sara!Lauren – Victory Rolls take a lot of practice and patience. It took many tries before I was able to easily do them in about 5 minutes each set. I used to suffer on redoing them often. Now it takes 1 to 3 tries rather than 15-30. haha. Just work on them a lot and you'll get the hang of them!!No one really seems to ever comment on my written entries, so more photo entries come out because of that at times, Quincy.

5. your hair is SO perfect, what an adorable blog you have!xo,claire Mamushka Marie

6. I LOVE these photos of you! That dress is darn cute too!

7. I will totally link you when I get my new blog up and running 🙂

8. That dress fits you perfectly, it is gorgeous!! I didn't know what you do with your hair had a name per an earlier commenter – "victory rolls". That is so cool. And your tat is rockin'.~ megan

9. I love the log cabin- where did you find that??? YOu look beautiful by the way!!! And I love the hair. 🙂 🙂 It makes me wish I had time to dress up and take fun pics!!

10. i looooove that dress, and the setting for the pics. great contrast to how delicate you look.

11. so beautiful. i am in LOve with your hair!! and you have the cutest family ever.party.

12. bee-yootiful!(know of your blog through your comments on rachel simko's)i've read before but never commented. just wanted to say a first hello!

13. I love hair adornments – yours is beautiful 🙂

14. Woah so many comments. this is the most comments I've received on an entry!!Jessica – are you the one from Constant Recourse or a different Jessica?Allison – Thanks!Sarah – The log cabin is at a church near my house and I was going to take photos near it when we thought "OH YEAH, There is that place there!" I'll probably take photos there in the future too. Thank so so much Rachel and Kortney and pretty little pictures and miss woody and everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Love the dress! Blue and green have always been my second favorite colors. (purple will always hold the number one spot). I love your style cousin. Wish I had the money to buy clothes etc. like yours but I just can't afford it right now.

16. I love the fitted bodice of the dress. It fits and flatters you perfectly. 🙂

17. oh dear. where do i begin with this post! the dress. your hair. the photos. the location. your content keeps getting better and better with every day! And i know what you mean about leaving people out… there's just soooo many wonderful blogs out there.

18. Reenie, if we ever get a chance to visit each other, I'll dress you up. If you have thrift stores in FL near you, you could probably find cute outfits for under $10!

19. I love the fitted bodice of the dress. It fits and flatters you perfectly. 🙂

20. I love hair adornments – yours is beautiful 🙂

21. so beautiful. i am in LOve with your hair!! and you have the cutest family ever.party.

22. I love the log cabin- where did you find that??? YOu look beautiful by the way!!! And I love the hair. 🙂 🙂 It makes me wish I had time to dress up and take fun pics!!

23. I will totally link you when I get my new blog up and running 🙂

24. I LOVE these photos of you! That dress is darn cute too!

25. Your victory rolls never cease to amaze me! I have tried and tried to get good victory rolls, but I just can't seem to do it. Yours are always so perfect!

26. […] and I wanted to show a side of modesty in fashion.  I made a point to buy more vintage clothing, model them, and inspire others towards […]