Rob and I saw the movie Alice in Wonderland (review coming soon)
and this is what I wore to see it.
He made me laugh for this shot
the dress is from Modcloth.com (soda fountain in black). I’ve worn this in pictures a few
 times in the past, but these are the best shots of it I have, I think.
HAIR TUTORIAL!!!!!

1. You look absolutely lovely, my dear! I'm especially fond of your enchanting hairstyle and really loved that you shared a wonderful how-to with us, thank you!!!Oodles of hugs & blissful Thursday wishes,♥ Jessica

2. *PS*Hi sweetie, just wanted to mention that I added you as Flickr contact (I'm Piccolina Photography there), so that I can follow your wonderful photos in two places :)Sunshine & joy,♥ Jessica

3. aww thank you so very kindly. I added you back on flickr!!! I love your photography!

4. I love it! the movie was cute wasn't it?!I'll watch the video later, I can't wait!

5. This is one of my favorite of your dresses, if not my favorite. Meri

6. ohh love it! The dress is fabulous and the shoes are cute tooXX

7. Meri, I love how often you post comments out of the people I know in real life – Probably 2 or 3 only! That means so much to me!!

8. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about Alice. Movies are expensive to watch in the theater in Beijing, so I haven't decided if I want to spend the money to see it, yet.

9. Very cute! I love the roll in your hair 🙂

10. Mellie, the red hair looks how I used to have my hair back in 2005, so that makes sense.

11. Your hair is amazing!! your tutorial is great!! lol i would be rubbish at doing this myself! :)vicki xo

12. you have lovely hair!!! great coiffure!!!

13. HI! This is adorable on you and I love the hairstyle! Thank you for your comment, maybe me so happy that your following me! hugs

14. Gosh! You're absolutly stunning!I love the tutorials, I have to wait quite some time to get the leight that you have on your hair!lots of love!

15. HI! This is adorable on you and I love the hairstyle! Thank you for your comment, maybe me so happy that your following me! hugs

16. Mellie, the red hair looks how I used to have my hair back in 2005, so that makes sense.

17. Very cute! I love the roll in your hair 🙂

18. ohh love it! The dress is fabulous and the shoes are cute tooXX

19. *PS*Hi sweetie, just wanted to mention that I added you as Flickr contact (I'm Piccolina Photography there), so that I can follow your wonderful photos in two places :)Sunshine & joy,♥ Jessica