A while ago I posted pictures of a shirt I got from Throbackvintage on etsy. I also received this lovely mod dress!!! Make sure you check out her shop. She is super friendly!!
Rob is in love with this dress, but he is big big big on 60s mod fashion from the UK, as mentioned before. As for myself, I have always liked some of the mod fashions since I was a kid (because everyone always called me twiggy because I was disgustingly skinny & took weight gainers because it looked really sickly) but short skirts aren’t my thing at alllll (due to all the stick figure jokes I got probably – which is why I never wore skirts until I was 16, but in general it isn’t my thing)!!!  I like knee length and longer, mainly because it just feels comfortable and is more modest. I truly felt naked walking outside in this. I wore shorts under the dress because I felt so naked. I don’t know how in the world my mom wore shorter skirts than this back in high school during the mod years.  It is a gorgeous dress though. A guy that works with Rob saw me “hiding” when I went to pick him up with the boys and said, “what’s with the school girl dress?” and Rob said, “It is more of a mod thing!!” haha.
. . .of course I added a touch of 40s riveter hair to it. haha.
I was being a nut, running in place.
 These are the oldest shoes I’ve owned. My Dr. Martens are maybe 6 years old now, but I had a pair before that in which my dog chewed up, and I loved that pair more, as they were slightly different. Granted I had a pair of doc marten 8-eye boots that lasted me 8 years too. I miss them.

1. You look so cuuute! I love the colors of the dress and I love how you styled it…like a schoolgirl but more mature with the headscarf!Dianahttp://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

2. i have a dress similar to yours. so cute. you are so chic! and i love the running pose. hahaha. i do that too.

3. Your check dress is looovely.

4. That dress is so cute.love the shoes and white socks with it.I think your saddle shoes and white bobby socks would look adorable with it too

5. Cool! I love how you dress in vintage from different eras 🙂 And you look so different here with your hair up!

6. gosh, your so pretty Victoria. like i said before, your pictures keep getting so good! i love the Rob defended your style to his coworker. that really is the cutest thing. i love the dress and the river hair!

7. oh wow these are all such nice comments. Thank you so much everyone. :: blushes ::

8. gosh, your so pretty Victoria. like i said before, your pictures keep getting so good! i love the Rob defended your style to his coworker. that really is the cutest thing. i love the dress and the river hair!

9. i have a dress similar to yours. so cute. you are so chic! and i love the running pose. hahaha. i do that too.