My hair was poofier in the video, but I let the wind blow my
hair around in the car and then these photos were taken.
This beautiful dress was purchased from Sally Jane Vintage
I really don’t like pink, or wearing it, but this dress just looked really lovely to me.
I actually wanted to go out on the rocks but with heels I didn’t risk it
A sort-of tutorial video

It is based off of Brigitte Bardot’s hairstyles.

1. Lovely! That dress is so pretty! I don't usually wear pink either, but that dress fab!Oh, and I'm soooooo sorry I haven't emailed you back yet! There has been a lot going on family wise here. So much is changing and all the family talks and things have worn me out. I will write you super soon. xoxo

2. I think the pink looks great on you, especially with that hair. It really comes together. I'm not a pink girl either, but sometimes something just catches my eye and I really love it.

4. Lovely photos, what a lovely location!

5. The dress and the photos are just gorgeous. I'm sorry your laptop keeps screwing up, but I watched your video and I think you did a great job showing and explaining everything. I actually learned a lot (for example, the pomade trick), so thank you!!!transmission me

6. I LOVE that hairstyle. It sort of reminds me of the way Anne wears it in 'Anne of Avonlea."

7. love this outfit and your hair is just beautiful!! vicki and the black horse!! this book sounds awesome i must try and get it! :)vicki xo

8. Oh how nice of you all. Thank you so much.

9. Beautiful dress! and I love the hairstyle!Best,Darling L (a newby in this blog world)

10. Beautiful dress! and I love the hairstyle!Best,Darling L (a newby in this blog world)

11. Oh how nice of you all. Thank you so much.

12. I LOVE that hairstyle. It sort of reminds me of the way Anne wears it in 'Anne of Avonlea."

13. that's about the loveliest spring time dress ever. pretty print and collar matching up with the perfect spring environment and vintage loving girl!

14. Lovely! That dress is so pretty! I don't usually wear pink either, but that dress fab!Oh, and I'm soooooo sorry I haven't emailed you back yet! There has been a lot going on family wise here. So much is changing and all the family talks and things have worn me out. I will write you super soon. xoxo