I bought the dress from Traven7 at 30% off!!
Rob took these shots of me.

I’m a little annoyed that he didn’t tell me to fix my left shoulder sleeve which was down, while the other one was up where it is supposed to be. I think Leto put it down when I had lifted him at one point before we took these.

Rob calls this “Yucky Water”. . .I like it though!
I’m wearing the petticoat I made under the dress (the dress is a see through gauze material)
Rob always takes shots of me fixing my hair when I’m not paying attention
There are little blue flowers all over the dress. You can see them a little in this shot

1. Lovely! Your dress is amazing, as is you hair!Jonny has done the same thing…not telling be something is out of place with my outfit. hehe!

2. Such a pretty dress, sleeve down or not 😉 (That happens to me too when I have my fiance taking pictures, haha he'll be cross I said so!)I love your black shoes, too 🙂

3. thats just so beautiful! what a lovely dress and hair. I like the water in the background as well.xoxo

4. Love, love, love the piping!

5. Love it! You pull that vintage look off very well!

6. Ahaha, I'm jealous of all the bloggers whose significant others seem to take pictures so enthusiastically. Yours sounds like mine. :DLove the dress. It's beautiful!

7. Thanks everyone, so much!!!

8. Gorgeous dress ! on even more gorgeous you !

9. HECK! That dress is SO cute. I love the area you live in.. such interesting backdrops to your outfit pix. ❤ nice to meet you mom blog friend!xoxoTwila

10. This dress is gorgeous! You have such lovely eyes too…In response to your trouser question, the jeans are from http://www.freddiesofpinewood.co.uk although Heyday Vintage also do lovely 1940s trousers which are good if you're long-legged like me. I know what you mean about Vivien of Holloway's trousers, I find them impossible x

11. Gee! You love Jesus, you love vintage! I'm loving your blog already! =) Beautiful dress by the way.

12. Super cute dress!!!!

13. Gee! You love Jesus, you love vintage! I'm loving your blog already! =) Beautiful dress by the way.

14. HECK! That dress is SO cute. I love the area you live in.. such interesting backdrops to your outfit pix. ❤ nice to meet you mom blog friend!xoxoTwila

15. thats just so beautiful! what a lovely dress and hair. I like the water in the background as well.xoxo

16. […] envious of other people’s bodies.  Now I am comparing my body to my own former body here and there and it makes me sad.  Ugh.  I realize that as we age, our bodies normally change.  How can I […]