Wearing a dress I bought from the lovely Solanah over at Vixen Vintage.
It is extremely comfortable! I even used the ribbon she wrapped the dress in for my hair. haha.
the angle makes my arms look so long. . .I guess they are though anyway.
My husband has told me I can’t wear most of my vintage dresses around the house because I end up getting them dirty (I don’t have an apron, but seriously need one with all the cooking I do) or ripped and have to take the sewing machine out to mend them. This dress thankfully I can wear often because it is not vintage. He approved!
And if you are curious as to more angles of my hair, I did so a little bit of Marcel Waves in them. I have a tutorial for Marcel Waves on youtube.
Thanks to my husband “The Rakis Rant” for taking the first three photos as soon as he got home from work last week. He is so good to me. I am so smitten by everything about him.

1. Great dress and I love the waves! I actually have an apron, but do I ever wear it? Nope, still get myself messy. Doh.

2. You look so pretty! I'm so glad you got the dress, it fits you perfect, and I never would have thought to pair it with saddle shoes! How cute! Not to mention your hair looks stunning :)xoxo Solanah vixenvintage.blogpsot.com

3. Prettttty!I don't think I can live without my apron 🙂

4. Even though it may not be vintage, it definitely has that feel too it. Looks adorable with those waves!

5. Lovin' the dress, you look great! And I want to be able to do those waves too, I'll try! 🙂

6. love this dress! it is perfect on you, especially matched with saddle shoes! and your hairdo is so rad too.

7. Absolutely love love love your hair doll! So cute, wish I could do something like that. Can't forget how nice the dress and shoes are too!

8. Oh, I love the shoes so much!

9. i'm definitely checking this tutorial, your hair looks perfect !

10. Your hair looks perfect. 🙂 You're lovely.

11. lovely dress n gorgeous shoes :)love ur hair too!!xoxoSecret of Life

12. darling dress.the color goes perfect withyour hair.the saddle shoes and white bobby socksare perfect with that dress.the look is so stylish.

13. darling dress.the color goes perfect withyour hair.the saddle shoes and white bobby socksare perfect with that dress.the look is so stylish.

14. Your hair looks perfect. 🙂 You're lovely.