I’ve been looking so forward to making this entry for a while now.
I bought this really great shirt that is perfect from Starr’s shop Action is the Fruit and love it!
I also got this amazing tonic fabric skirt with such lovely details on it from
Vintage Petals, which was in my etsy favourites since winter-time. It is gorgeous!
The yucky water is getting clean since they put the fountain up again!
gotta love doofy faces. .
and the pompadour of course needed some better viewing
I’ll be posting this outfit again in a couple of days because I hung out with my friend Brienne at the park with our sons and took lots of photos of everyone!

1. I love wearing full skirts and crisp blouses during warm weather–your new skirt is a perfect color for you!And I love your pompadour hairstyle 🙂

2. You look stunning and I'm so jealous of your hairstyle! 🙂

3. So glad I found you! I had been thinking of you as I've picked up photography a little. I googled your name and this came up! Wonderful!

4. okay, i know the shirt is from me, but i love so many other things about this post more! first, your hair! holy smokes, the color and style is divine. And that skirt! wow. pretty photos too. your getting to have some fun too. 🙂

5. gah, you're hair is amazing! love that red! and am I seeing a peeking pirate flag on your arm? that must've hurt!

6. Thanks everyone for the kind comments! You made me smile especially when having a bit of a weird week and feeling down.oh no, it is that easy to find my blog from google? That's crazy. I am glad you found me though Christine!!

7. Such pretty photos and an even prettier girl! You hair is the best :o)

8. that skirt is beyond precious. pairs so well with that sweet top from starr's shop. other things i love about this post is the peek we get of your pirate tattoo and the photo of you jumping in the air.

9. hey there i just found your blog and i think you are just adorable…i love how you use your vintage style in everyday and it looks real and you! i also love how you love the Lord…swing by and visit a bit…cat

10. Victoria, your lookbook comes up, which has a link to this… so yeah, you're pretty easy to find… but it's a good thing, your beautiful pictures and words should be shared!

11. love the shimmer in the skirt! don't know why but it makes me think of Gone with the wind and the curtain dress she makes lol!http://la-vie-en-vert-2010.blogspot.com/

12. Wow, you got your pompadour to look *absolutely* amazing!!! You look gorgeous, and I love this outfit! :)Love,Aya ♥

13. Thank you again to you who have commented!!

14. Your hair looks absolutely amazing! I'm officially growing mine now! xx Lucy

15. Your hair looks absolutely amazing! I'm officially growing mine now! xx Lucy

16. love the shimmer in the skirt! don't know why but it makes me think of Gone with the wind and the curtain dress she makes lol!http://la-vie-en-vert-2010.blogspot.com/

17. hey there i just found your blog and i think you are just adorable…i love how you use your vintage style in everyday and it looks real and you! i also love how you love the Lord…swing by and visit a bit…cat

18. Such pretty photos and an even prettier girl! You hair is the best :o)

19. okay, i know the shirt is from me, but i love so many other things about this post more! first, your hair! holy smokes, the color and style is divine. And that skirt! wow. pretty photos too. your getting to have some fun too. 🙂

20. I love wearing full skirts and crisp blouses during warm weather–your new skirt is a perfect color for you!And I love your pompadour hairstyle 🙂