Gotta pull a little Anne of Green Gables once in a while with a title.
Anyway, this is a Vintage 50s Chrysanthemum floral dress that I bought (my second dress) from Traven7 (I’d buy more if the dresses were all much cheaper!)

Street fashion indeed!
Too bad you see my zit scars too well in this shot.
I look evil here. I don’t think I was prepared. Rob took these of me.
Talk about unprepared. Rob took this one of me holding hands and walking with Leto who was enjoying playing with a water balloon. Rob caught me talking, at least my mouth was closed.
I loveeeeeeeeee the glass buttons

1. This dress is absolutely gorgeous on you. You look beautiful (as always). Your hair looks awesome. I love the print and color of that dress, the lace, and the glass buttons. The photo of you and your little tyke is so sweet.

2. Beautiful dress! 😀

3. Beautiful (dress & wearer of course) :-)I think you got off lightly with your talking shot 😉 My Mom recently took a photo while I was mid sentence: Mouth open, lips curled up, eyes mid blink. She topped it off by stating (not jokingly I might add) that it was her favourite photo of me. I expect it'll be in a frame next time I see her..

4. What a beautiful dress! And so glass to read some Anne of Green Gables, one of my favourites of all times! 🙂

5. The print of that dress is super neat! and, as always, your hair is amazing. What a great day to be outside!

6. *Happy sigh*, I saw your post and IMMEDIATELY put my Anne DVD in. 🙂 That dress is lovely and so is your hair!

7. love the dress looked lovely & i can't stop saying on my every past comments that i gave "ur hair is beautiful" (^^)xoxo,http://natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

8. I knew right away that this title was from Anne of Green Gables! I love love love those movies (and the books of course) I grew up always wanting to be Anne and I think she had such an influence on who I am today.I love this dress as well. The color is beautiful!

9. you're gorgeous, as usual ! always love your red hair

10. I've been following your blog for a while and I really love your style. But there's one thing that have always impressed me: the way that you arrange your slpendid hair. It's just fantastic, and make me think to the 30's hairstyle! If you could explain the way you do, I will be so gratefull :)Des bisous! Flora

11. Flora, I have some video tutorials for some of my hairstyles, and I sorta show how to do this one in probably a couple of them. Thank you! http://www.youtube.com/user/UsulOngakuYou are all very kind. Thanks! and yey for all the Anne fans. . . I used to pretend I was her very often as a child.

12. Gorgeous dress. I think my boyfriend/photographer gets a major kick out of catching me when I am off guard. I have many unprepared and talking photos every time I upload them.

13. The dress is so gorgeous on you!! I love the pattern and colors.P.S. If you ever want an item, but need to wait a few days, I can reserve it for you.XOXOLulu Letty

14. Gorgeous dress! Great photo…lovely blog!

15. I love the new look of your blog

16. Love the colour of this dress and ur hair looks amazing! 🙂 x

17. You lok amazing in that dress. It suits you so well. And: cute buttons!

18. What an adorable dress! I love a good print. I am so jealous of your sunny photos!also – loving the new lay-out. The background is brilliant, where did you find it?

19. I think we've got to do a Anne of Green Gables shoot soon. I want to be Diana!Those buttons are awesome.A from A + B in the Sea

20. Gorgeous dress! I love your hair its so pretty! Jealous! Im following you now! =)

21. This dress is heavenly!

22. I really didn't notice any scars till you mentioned it and even then you have to look closely. You look gorgeous. :)The dress is beautiful too! I went to the shop and you're right, they are just a weensy bit out of my price range. Like, hundreds of dollars out of my price range. If they were about $20 each, then we could do something. Haha.Shallow Mallow, is it really weird that I tried to imitate the expression that you described? xD

23. one of the prettiest dresses i have ever seen! and you are just stunning.

24. one of the prettiest dresses i have ever seen! and you are just stunning.

25. This dress is heavenly!

26. I think we've got to do a Anne of Green Gables shoot soon. I want to be Diana!Those buttons are awesome.A from A + B in the Sea

27. Gorgeous dress! Great photo…lovely blog!

28. Gorgeous dress. I think my boyfriend/photographer gets a major kick out of catching me when I am off guard. I have many unprepared and talking photos every time I upload them.

29. you're gorgeous, as usual ! always love your red hair