Photos taken by Rob (the hubby), Directed and Edited by Me
Dress: Vintage 70s dress that I bought 10 years ago off of Ebay but never photographed it even though I’ve worn it many many times including to school! I’ve been thinking about selling it, but I don’t know. . I may actually be attached to it (unlike the majority of what I own)
Shirt: Throback Vintage Vintage 60s shirt
Shoes: Union Bay
Hat: given to me by my sis-in-law who works for evil Walmart where she bought it for $3 in ’06

1. I *love* these pictures, and that dress. What a peaceful, beautiful photoshoot. I think you should submit one of these photos to those websites you submit to..

2. hehe. I did submit them!! Thank you, Rachel!!! ❤ I miss your entries by the way. make lots more!

3. Great photos, great outfit. Especially love the bottom one of the log shots :-)Have a great weekend!

5. Every time I see your pictures I think these are the best yet !

6. I love this look! It reminds me of how my sister and I used to dress up and play pioneers as kids but your outfit is wearable without being costumey.

7. Ooh, I love this dress too! I can't get over how many gorgeous outfits you own! Haha, and you're beautiful, too! 🙂

8. gorgeous pic!!!!!!!!!! love the dress!!!xoxo jennahttp://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/ps: would love u to drop by anytime! 😛

9. This comment has been removed by the author.

10. i love that this dress has so much history for you. maybe you'll have a niece, daughter (am i being too presumptuous?), or granddaughter to pass it on to someday. beautiful piccies. you look gorgeous.

11. I have a hat just like yours!Miss P xx

12. Lovely! I love this photoshoot. So peaceful and pretty. The colors are just enchanting.I think my favorite is the 7th photo down or 3rd up. 🙂

13. What a cute dress! And I love those red locks. <3-Dyanna Purewww.thesfstyle.com

14. Reminds me of 'Anne of Green Gables'beautiful x Lucy

15. I love the colours in there shots! The green folliage and your red hair – it is so Preraphaelite!

16. my favorite of the shoots you've done lately! gorgeous.

17. This is your best shoot so far, in my opinion. It reminds me of Sally Jane Vintage-and that is a compliment. You have that quiet elegance in these shots too.I always love how bloggers don't mind getting dirty for good photos :)B from A plus B

18. I love these! You look beautiful and Rob did a nice job taking these! I love how green everything is around your red hair.

19. Lovely photos! The colors are very vibrant! :)♥ Teresa ♥http://the-headmistress.blogspot.com/

20. I love these! You look beautiful and Rob did a nice job taking these! I love how green everything is around your red hair.

21. What a cute dress! And I love those red locks. <3-Dyanna Purewww.thesfstyle.com

22. I have a hat just like yours!Miss P xx

23. Ooh, I love this dress too! I can't get over how many gorgeous outfits you own! Haha, and you're beautiful, too! 🙂

24. I'm in love with this set! I saw your photo on Facebook and needed more, lol. That 70's hippie prairie look was always one of my favs :)And even though that hat is from Wal*Mart, it's really cute. Let me know if you plan to sell any of it. I may be interested.

25. Great photos, great outfit. Especially love the bottom one of the log shots :-)Have a great weekend!

26. […] [Outfit Details: Dress – vintage dress I've had since high school which I posted a few years ago here | Shoes – Doc Martens I've had for a year | Freedom Sweatshirt – Sevenly for Freedom Firm – had […]