This dress is unique. It is a vintage 40s/50s dress. . but one that really is sleepwear. Thing is it looks more modest than some of today’s dresses! I decided to wear it as a regular dress myself. The bust is slightly large for me (but that is commonly normal) but it is a gorgeous dress.
I never post the packaging for when I get my clothes, but I really loved this. Ms. Tips has the cutest little cards that look like a restaraunt order slip! She had one inside the envelope for me too with such a sweet note included to me. I thought that was so nice. I love how some people include special drawings or free items with what I buy from them.  I really think it is cute when I get small personalized notes though, because me makes me usually want to go back to the shop. Perhaps I get happy with these things because I am big on letter writing (I have written hundreds of letters since I was 10 and continue to do so).

Here really comes the sun!
Good morning!
Look at the amazing reflection of the trees in the water. I love that.
My hair is finally getting long again. still have about 14 inches to catch up with what it used to be.
Took this by accident with playing with the focus.
Close-up of the fabric
Dress: Ms. Tips (big sale – which is how I got this, but she’s on vacation right now)
Shoes: Tillys (these were also on a major sale but I bought them a while ago)

1. I loove your dress πŸ™‚ So cute!

2. I love, love, love this dress…er, uh nightgown…hee hee. I would wear it as a dress too!!

4. I just bought a dress from Anthopologie that is actually a nighty too! I love things you can wear different ways πŸ™‚ Gorgeous shots πŸ™‚

5. you look so summery!

6. This is so cute! I never would guess it's a nightgown… It just looks like a perfect little summer dress.

7. Your pictures are amazing ❀

8. love print and the color of your dress!Here comes the sun photo is IT! πŸ˜‰

9. Yep, this was from that morning from when I wrote that entry!!

10. oh my gosh! I am in love with this dress! I am SOO jealous of it!!

11. I love this "dress"! I just listed a nightie in my shop, but it's so pretty…I was tempted to keep it and wear it as a dress as well!

12. I love getting beautiful packages, that make the whole buying-thing much more nice :)And the nightgown goes quite well as a day dress, too.I've been reading your blog for a while now, but this is my first comment. I love your style.

13. Oh my gosh, the print on that dress is so unique and cute!Also your nose stud (is that what that is) is amazing. A little star! So dainty and pretty.I like the idea of a personalized letter or note with the dress you bought. What a thoughtful touch. I would feel so special receiving something like that.B from A plus B

14. I think it would make a more comfy everyday dress than a night gown πŸ™‚

15. Ooh, this is pretty and I bet very comfy to boot! Sleepwear is usually lightweight, breathable, and perfect for summer. I have a 30's dressing gown that I'm debating whether to keep for sleepwear or use for daywear. I think you made the right choice.β™₯ Rebecca JeanMidnight Maniac

16. That print is adorable! And you look absolutely gorgeous in that close-up pic. Whenever my face unintentionally strays into the frame of a close-up I look absolutely hideous! xx CharlotteTuppence Ha'penny

17. I am guilty (or should I say proud?) of wearing modest sleepwear out in public,too! I have this one sleepwear that my friend gave me for my birthday. It was just too modest to be worn as sleepwear for married women, so I wear it out in public from time to time. πŸ™‚ Yours is really cute!

18. Thanks so much everyone. I am so far behind in responding to such lovely comments like yours, so I hope you subscribed so you can read them here!B-yep! I love my little star nose screw. I wanted one since I was 13 and drew pictures of stars on my noses. . .but I didn't get this until my first wedding anniversary! The thing with this being a nightie is that I do wear a full slip underneath it since it is so light.

19. that star nose ring is adorable. and your slip dress is sublime.

20. Thanks so much everyone. I am so far behind in responding to such lovely comments like yours, so I hope you subscribed so you can read them here!B-yep! I love my little star nose screw. I wanted one since I was 13 and drew pictures of stars on my noses. . .but I didn't get this until my first wedding anniversary! The thing with this being a nightie is that I do wear a full slip underneath it since it is so light.

21. That print is adorable! And you look absolutely gorgeous in that close-up pic. Whenever my face unintentionally strays into the frame of a close-up I look absolutely hideous! xx CharlotteTuppence Ha'penny

22. I think it would make a more comfy everyday dress than a night gown πŸ™‚

23. Beautiful πŸ™‚ Definitely not a nightgown any more! You look great as everHave a good start to the week!