I get asked some interesting questions sometimes. If you have questions as to who I am, about my family, or what I believe or what I wear, please feel free to ask. Eventually I’ll try to explain things in a blog entry.
I really loved Colossus, my husband’s Aunt’s horse.

We became good friends!

The little pockets on this wrap skirt are so cute!

After the Family Reunion we had gone to, we went for a little while to my friend Loryn‘s Party. Here we are together all sweaty from the massive heat NJ has had!
Flower hairclip: Lila-Jo
Vintage Shirt: Blooming Leopold
Vintage 70s Wrap Skirt: Ms. Tips
Oh, and as a close to this entry. Norma Jeane wore a similar shirt to me! I almost did my hair like this for the shot. A woman from my church who grew up in the 40s told me she made a shirt almost exactly to mine when she was a teenager. How cute.

1. I love, love horses. Their long "hair" and eyelashes…I wish I wasn't allergic to them:( Thank you again for posting my skirt. It looks super adorable on you!!

2. I love that outfit! That Norma Jeane blouse is the sweetest!Yup, we're about the same size! in 33-25-36. so just bigger hips, lol!This is Quincy btw!

3. What a gentle horse! I think I've been on a horse probably once or twice. They're so majestic and so scary at the same time. To boot, I don't have the best riding skills.♥ Teresa ♥

4. Beautiful pictures!

5. Could this get any cuter?! You look adorable, I love the little pockets, and the ruffles on the blouse as well as the flower in your hair!!! You look very innocent this way… well, you always do, and very feminine :))Oh, and I am doing well! (in response your your comment) I'm looking forward to having my schedule open up a little more… I am so excited, I don't think I can put it in words 🙂 But how are you?Love,Aya

6. you and Colossus make a great team. that norma jean blouse is divine on you. and i adore the calico print of that skirt. dresses and skirts with pockets are the best.

7. Great job of channeling the fabulous Norma Jean! You look great, love your hair.

8. What a beautiful horse! You remind me of Sally Jane Vintage in this post. Your hair and the elegant vintage inspired outfits :)B from A plus B

9. You look so beautiful with that horse and I am in love with your outfit. That top is to die for.P.S. I had a huge crush on Joey too!Lulu Letty

10. Hey there lovely lady! I just wanted to let you know that I just tagged you! 😉

11. WOW your style is incredible! And that hair too! I love the victory rolls. Consider me a follower for sure…I adore your vintage look. And your blog format is stellar, girl.

12. I love your hair! Its beautiful. I love the skirt and the flower in your hair and cute photos with the horse.

13. aw. thanks. Those aren't victory rolls at all. . .just a twirl in front. l. .but I definitely have done victory rolls! It is too hard to do with long hair though :(Yey!! It is nice to have people comment and follow. I hope to get to know you and everyone who comments on here.

14. this is so beautifulIf you want please check out my blogxxKarinhttp://karinkirsten.blogspot.com/

15. aw. thanks. Those aren't victory rolls at all. . .just a twirl in front. l. .but I definitely have done victory rolls! It is too hard to do with long hair though :(Yey!! It is nice to have people comment and follow. I hope to get to know you and everyone who comments on here.

16. I love your hair! Its beautiful. I love the skirt and the flower in your hair and cute photos with the horse.

17. I love that outfit! That Norma Jeane blouse is the sweetest!Yup, we're about the same size! in 33-25-36. so just bigger hips, lol!This is Quincy btw!

18. I love, love horses. Their long "hair" and eyelashes…I wish I wasn't allergic to them:( Thank you again for posting my skirt. It looks super adorable on you!!