I did a photoshoot for my friend Brienne for her second pregnancy and of her firstborn. It was sad that her husband had to work and we had tried to figure a way to have him in a shoot together but he works a lot. Last year in her first pregnancy I also did her photos (which I posted but I think I deleted the entry. . I delete a lot of old entries from time to time).  I just got Adobe Photoshop CS5 which is amazing. I love it.

I do post my photography here from time to time. Click on the facebook fan page for Marvelous Things and “like” it! you can look through some of my other photos there too. I have been getting some more jobs lately, which is fun.

1. I, personally, LOVE the way these came out.

2. Gorgeous photos, and your friend and her son are adorable! I love the tone to these.How do you like Photoshop CS5? I have CS4 because I actually have the full set (all software) for graphic design stuff, and it's waaaaay too expensive to upgrade it all! Is there a lot of difference with CS5? I haven't heard much about it because I've been staying away since I can't buy it, haha!

3. I didn't have CS4. I had CS3 and it is much better than that. I am sure that CS4 is just fine too though! I don't know how to do graphic design or I'd let you know how that is.

4. aw these are beautiful! she's positively glowing 😀

5. These are so sweet! Your friend is very pretty and her boy looks adorable.

6. Yeah, I just saw Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the scene when I youtubed it! The video said it had the some other people from Brick in it too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqPKKOqkh4UPhotoshop is amazing, isn't it? Gorgeous shots!By the way, we'll be in New Jersey the first week of August for a wedding anniversary we're attending! I know I've just "met" you, but I think it'll be really fun meeting up for realsies. What say you?

7. Thanks for reminding me about Hypeed. Whenever I see those little hearts next to your photos… I just go, "Oh… hearts!!", then forget about them.Just e-mailed!!! 🙂

8. Your friend is so pretty and you captured that so well ^_^I just downloaded PS CS5….I just need to learn how to use it 🙂

9. Your friend is so pretty. 🙂 Her outfit plus the lighting plus the makeup make her look so soft and sweet.Great photography. I think it's cool that you can do favors for your friend like that.B from A plus B

10. haha mellie. awesome. B – although it is a favour. . it is also one to me since I get paid for it!

11. Oh, SUCH a good shoot. Love it!!!

12. Great photography! And your friend is so beautiful!

13. you're so talented! that little boy is sooo cute. i've seen him in your blog before, and he just kills me!

14. you're so talented! that little boy is sooo cute. i've seen him in your blog before, and he just kills me!

15. Oh, SUCH a good shoot. Love it!!!

16. Thanks for reminding me about Hypeed. Whenever I see those little hearts next to your photos… I just go, "Oh… hearts!!", then forget about them.Just e-mailed!!! 🙂

17. Gorgeous photos, and your friend and her son are adorable! I love the tone to these.How do you like Photoshop CS5? I have CS4 because I actually have the full set (all software) for graphic design stuff, and it's waaaaay too expensive to upgrade it all! Is there a lot of difference with CS5? I haven't heard much about it because I've been staying away since I can't buy it, haha!