My cousin Missy (Melissa. . .but all the family call her Missy) is anticipating her first child. She asked me to do her pregnancy photoshoot for her. Of course she got the family discount, and I took loads of gorgeous photos. A lot of them were baby belly shots for her but I am not posting any publically. Here are a few of my other favourite shots though!
For nostalgia’s sake here is an old photo of us. She is a about a year and a half older than me. She’s the one on the left, I’m on the right. . .wearing a vintage dress!!!! we were playing brides. the year is correct. that was 1989. That is my mom with the perm in the back left side and my dad in the red shirt behind me.

1. Vintage dress AND a veil! That is too cute πŸ™‚

2. The pics are gorgeous, she looks so beautiful. And you both as kids are ADORABLE! πŸ™‚

3. I love when you post photo shoots that you've done for people! These are really sweet… and almost as good as the photo of you gals when you were kids! hehe. How funny that you were decked out in vintage even back then! πŸ™‚

4. These are nice pictures! I love seeing old pictures of people πŸ™‚

5. aw, that last photo is adorable!And as for converting the Winne: it would be extremely difficult and expensive. It's not a diesel, so I'd basically have to replace a huge amount of the engine, which is a really nice engine.

6. Aw, she is quite the gorgeous pregnant lady…great photos!Love the old photo. I'm super nostalgic and love seeing these kinds of photos.

7. aw, that last photo is adorable!And as for converting the Winne: it would be extremely difficult and expensive. It's not a diesel, so I'd basically have to replace a huge amount of the engine, which is a really nice engine.

8. I love when you post photo shoots that you've done for people! These are really sweet… and almost as good as the photo of you gals when you were kids! hehe. How funny that you were decked out in vintage even back then! πŸ™‚