This weekend was busy for us. We went out to eat and played at a park with my husband Rob’s family.
Here is our son Micah waiting for his food to arrive.
He’s happy!
My husband also waiting for food
Rob’s sister Rin with our son Leto, who was antsy to eat
Leto at the park
I took a lot of other photos but this entry would be gigantic, so I’m skipping a bit.
Rob on his longboard skateboard (made for cruisin’). This was his first time on it, back a couple weeks ago.
I was nervous about going on it with a dress and without shoes. . .so I’ll try another time. The sun has been bleaching out my hair big time lately. To see more of this dress, I’ll be making an outfit entry for it soon!

1. Skaters! 🙂 Micah has nice eyes! Didn't realize he had a cute mole right in the center of his nose!

2. most adorable little boys ever.

3. I'll never get tired of these pictures. ❤

4. Your boys are really cute. Can't wait to see the dress in it's own shoot. ^__^xox,bonita of Depict This!

5. This comment has been removed by the author.

6. Your sons are just so cute!!

7. Your sons are always so happy looking! And they have amazing hair and friendly eyes 🙂 Oh, longboarding is so fun. I find it much easier to control than skateboards. You are just so cute in the last photo, Victoria.As for your last comment, hardly anybody over here bikes (much less using a vintage one). Traffic and pollution are horrendous. I only bike in villages and campuses :PBea from A plus B

8. Your blog is so inspiring! Your personal posts are cute and I love that you are so forward with your faith and justice missions. xoTaylorhttp://sometimeshavingitall.blogspot.com

9. So sweet, I always love these family photos!Oh and look at you longboardin'! Gavin always tries to teach me to skateboard, but I am such a klutz, I always get so worried I'll fall and break my face or something haa!

10. You guys are such cool parents it's no wonder Micah is grinning like mad. As B said, no one really bikes in Manila streets unless they have a death wish. My uni is the first to put in bike lanes as an incentive for students to stop driving cars and pedal!As for the green ice cream, it is avocado. Men push carts with little bells around school and they always have three flavours of ice cream (usually cheese, avocado, or ube—sort of like a purple yam) which you can have in wafer cones or hot bread buns called pan de sal. YUM. Hmm… now I know what I'm going to write about in my next post!A from A + B in the Sea

11. You're little boys are the prettiest 😀

12. I awwwwwwed out loud at your beautiful son! x

13. lovely photos my dear!! you are brave trying out that skateboard! i tried it once and never will again fell flat on my back! it hurt..alot! lol 🙂 x

14. Love that dress. 🙂 Sooo.. cute!

15. Don't know why, but in these pics it seems to me that Micah looks like Rob and Leto look like you. Great pics as always, sooooooo cute! 🙂

16. Your son is so sweet! Beautiful eyes

17. Your son is so sweet! Beautiful eyes

18. You guys are such cool parents it's no wonder Micah is grinning like mad. As B said, no one really bikes in Manila streets unless they have a death wish. My uni is the first to put in bike lanes as an incentive for students to stop driving cars and pedal!As for the green ice cream, it is avocado. Men push carts with little bells around school and they always have three flavours of ice cream (usually cheese, avocado, or ube—sort of like a purple yam) which you can have in wafer cones or hot bread buns called pan de sal. YUM. Hmm… now I know what I'm going to write about in my next post!A from A + B in the Sea

19. […] 9. I’ve really been wanting to go longboarding (though I barely know how to), or at least roller blading (because I can do that, but I don’t have roller blades anymore – wore them down), The problem is that I have no idea where to do either of these things because there are limited areas where we could go that are safe for our boys (since we’d want them to ride their bikes).  This is pretty much how it is though (picture on the left found here. Picture on the right is me from a few summers ago). […]