We went to Revgen two weekends ago to hear a few bands play. Some of the youth group went along with us, but they didn’t really seem to into the music, just the hanging out. At this point I was listening to Relient K play, I hadn’t seen them since late 2000/early 2001 when they only had one album (maybe the second album was just out?) . .the sun was in my eyes and I squint often.
Relient K – we could have gone up closer but we couldn’t stay by this stage long since we had another band we wanted to see more.
Earlier on we went to see BMX bikers and some Skateboarders do a bit of a demonstration show
This guy was the most exciting to watch
he was spinning the bike a few times while balancing on the front wheel
Then we watched the bands Emery and Mae play. I love Mae but they were so boring to watch 😦
Leto had a great time.
Micah did not have a good time, poor thing.
Rob watching Relient K
Then we watched The O.C. Supertones (they were setting up here)
again, Rob was the only one in a suit, so he got noticed by the band a few times during the set. They also mentioned me. If you saw the video posted a few posts ago, then you know of part of it.
Been a long time since he danced so much to ska
Right after the set, the lead singer “Mojo” came over to talk to us, even though there was a signing somewhat later, but we aren’t into getting signatures from people at all. Another fan took this of us and it was on the official fanpage on facebook.

1. Awww, what fun! I love the pics of Rob dancing! I also love your dress ;o)

2. What a fun time! I love Relient K. :)I'm not much for getting things signed either. I'd much rather strike up an actual conversation!I always love the way you do your hair– I swear, I'm contemplating flying you out here to by my personal hairstylist. :)Love Always,Amber Rose.

3. looks fun! you're beautiful!you have such a lovely blog:)

4. Do you and your husband work with you? My husband I both work with Jr. high and High school teens.I didn't even know Relient K was still around!

5. emery and relient k are 2 of my fvrte bands…=Dxoxo

6. it look so much fun!! Micah is soooooo cuteee! you in your yellow dress are so beautiful!!!

7. Micah is gorgeous! And you look really pretty!

8. How fun! It's not hard to notice a couple like you two 😉 Especially with the clothes! My Rob likes to dress in casual clothes (usually shirts he would've worn as a kid— "alligator" (Lacoste) shirts with stripes), and I like it just the way he is. I'm the one who dresses a little bit off-normal! It's so cute to see you two dressed in vintage, though :)Cool, Relient K!! Pretty bow and dress, too.

9. Relient K is great! bet they were fun to see live. It's also so neat that people took photos and noticed you guys. I can see why, you look so pretty and fresh with the ribbon and the dress!Bea from A + B in the Sea

10. Oh man I wish I was there!

11. What a cute photo of you and Rob with the singer. Your man looks very dapper in his suit.

12. NO WAY!!! I just discovered your blog and started reading through some of your older posts. Well I was at revgen! AND I remember seeing you and your husband! That's so weird. My husband's band played earlier that day, so we were on this platform on the side of the stage watching the supertones. And I kept peeking around the railing to see you and your cute (fancily dressed) family. Weird!!!

13. NO WAY!!! I just discovered your blog and started reading through some of your older posts. Well I was at revgen! AND I remember seeing you and your husband! That's so weird. My husband's band played earlier that day, so we were on this platform on the side of the stage watching the supertones. And I kept peeking around the railing to see you and your cute (fancily dressed) family. Weird!!!

14. What a cute photo of you and Rob with the singer. Your man looks very dapper in his suit.

15. Micah is gorgeous! And you look really pretty!

16. emery and relient k are 2 of my fvrte bands…=Dxoxo

17. Awww, what fun! I love the pics of Rob dancing! I also love your dress ;o)

18. […] seriously only ever gone to one Festival outside of the local scene, which was a few years ago here, and I don’t think I’d do too well going to actual concerts (and the idea kinda seems […]