September 20, 2010

Maine Trip #2

These are all in random order.
This is from our second day in Maine. Me and Emilee with our kiddies.
all the boys (and the men drinking their root beer)
We also were having fun petting and looking at the pretty frog in the grass.
Micah in a bit of a daze
maybe he was thinking about Jubilee kissing him….which did happen, I just snapped it at the wrong time
Rob hanging out
Leto was really having a lot of fun
Josephine sang to him and they danced together . .
and to answer some of your thoughts, yes we used to talk about our kids getting married as a joke, but it is interesting how they each get along so well with one another. They were doing these things without us telling them to at alllll.
Emilee’s grandparents run a museum with loads of different old collected items. They had a whole doll collection room.
This one was probably my favourite
They had TONS of old musical instruments. Emilee was playing this player piano
look how pretty
Leto was having fun
Really old stoves were everywhere. This was probably their youngest in the collection.
The guys had fun with air motors
I love hurdy gurdies
Of course some very old automobiles too were there.
Poor Micah doesn’t want to say goodbye. We left Maine the following morning.

1. Amazing pics Victoria. Your kids are adorable! And gping antiquing with them must be a lot of fun! 🙂

2. Lovely!Jubilee is one of my all-time favorite girl names! I really wish we could name one of our kids that name, but it might be weird since the annual CCO conference is called Jubilee. but I LOVE it.

3. Rachel – when she told me what she wanted to name her daughter I was so thrilled. It's the abolitionist in me. haha. I don't think that would be weird if you ever named a daughter that regarding CCO.

4. Sweet :)You know, I never knew what a hurdy curdy was Always liked the sound of the word but never remembered to look it up. :DHere 's me flaunting my ignorance ;)Love the photos as always, sounds like a great trip too.

5. Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to go on holiday 😉

6. the pictures looks really cute and you what kind of camera do you used to took all these pictures??and btw, the kiddies are cute. they'll getting married someday lol..xo, Lorine

7. wow i am amazed by all the antique and classic musical instruments , i believe every piece must have an interesting story behind itand not forgetting the beautiful children lol they're so adorable esp Micah he has the most beautiful eyes ever

8. This is so cute! I would love to explore around that little museum! Looks fun. xohttp://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

9. What a great shop. I collect dolls so I got a kick out of that crazy doll collection. You and your family and friends are all so cute. I love Micah's HUGE eyes. Leto is a classic beauty and Micah has a handsome face full of character.

10. This is an awesome post – beautiful pictures – I'm nostalgic for Maine, now, even though I've never been.

11. Love these photos! I used to go to Maine every summer when I was little and hang out with my cousins, this makes me so nostalgic!

12. Adorable photos! It looks like you're having fun 🙂

13. This is an awesome post – beautiful pictures – I'm nostalgic for Maine, now, even though I've never been.

14. What a great shop. I collect dolls so I got a kick out of that crazy doll collection. You and your family and friends are all so cute. I love Micah's HUGE eyes. Leto is a classic beauty and Micah has a handsome face full of character.

15. Looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to go on holiday 😉

16. Rachel – when she told me what she wanted to name her daughter I was so thrilled. It's the abolitionist in me. haha. I don't think that would be weird if you ever named a daughter that regarding CCO.

17. […] It has been two years already since we last visited our friends in Maine! Perhaps some of you who have been reading my blog for more than a couple years would recall our time there last time here and here. […]

18. […] around.  I have previously posted about our visits there on this blog!  Here’s a post and another post from our second visit there.  Here are 1, 2, and 3 posts from the third time we went.  It was […]