Okay, so I don’t normally wear stuff like this at all but it was for the HYPEED Preppy theme and I tried it out.  The pants and sweater are from forever21 which I don’t even buy from them anymore, and haven’t for a year for various reasons.  Anyway I really only like the first photo from the set, but figured this will be my outfit post for the day.  I will be posting vintage stuff next week though again.

1. I like this look. And I love the brown hair! Ready for the fall….! (Your red hair was lovely too 🙂

2. I want your sweater

3. You look lovely! 🙂

4. Just last night, Rob asked me what the "triangle" pattern on someone's sweater was called because he couldn't remember! It was argyle. Lovely sweater!! I have been wearing non-authentic vintage lately because vintage is so scarce! I have been missing wearing actual vintage. I should be scouting around for more. I think you deserve to be loved by Hypeed 🙂 I really think so!

5. You went brunette? I love it! I love brunettes. They look so classically lovely and serious in a great way :)Bea from A plus B

6. This look is great on you.

7. I didn't even recognize you at first!!!!You look beautiful, but I'm so used to you in vintage, I had to do a double take!You look absolutely lovely with your brown hair (then again, I may be biased). Your eyes stand out like crazy.Hope all is well, dear, and thank you for the comment on my "woe-is-me" post. Blah.

8. I love this look on you it's so great! And your hair is great!Huggles,LaurenSparrow & Urchin

9. Gorgeous! I love this outfit and your new hair!

10. I think your new hair is beautiful. The outfit looks great on you even though you may prefer the vintage.

11. I really like you in this and although it isn't completely vintage, it is vintage inspired to me. I still see your style in it!

12. You remind me of Annie from the TV show Community. Except in pants! :PArianne from A + B in the Sea

13. You're SO pretty! Awesome outfit! You rock!! 🙂

14. I'm loving the look, the sweater is just too sweet. Loving your hair too!xoSophie

15. you look pretty no matter what u wear , vintage , modern or preppy u seem to pull off every look perfectly

16. The preppy look is really cute on you! And your hair looks so pretty in those last few photos. 🙂

17. I like your preppy look and you look just as great as a brunette.Anthea,Embracing Style

18. A very darling look! You appear so sweet and huggable. lovely!keep in touch-amyxoxoxo

19. I love your hair color, it's a beautiful warm brown-and i can still see lots of red in it.It's so much fun to change it up sometimes!

20. I love the facial expression in the 3rd and 4th shots . . . they fit the outfit . . . it's a, "and you're talking to me why?" sorta look. You're hott.

21. You look really really cute though!! I love this look on you 😉

22. About your comment earlier– you are so right! There's nothing like new hope after hitting rock bottom. Hope all is well, dear. 🙂

23. Hello!I found your blog through hypeed!I had seen your looks there before, but I never had checked your blog!I was very surprised to find out you are a christian, and I checked your other blogs and I really liked the things you wrote!I specially liked the one where u wrote about the purity ring cause I have the same belief…and with the help of God we were pure until the wedding…I got married at the age of 19 but I dont have any kids yet…I am planning on studying photography next year…I hope God will give u wisdom on how to use this blog to impact many lives…God bless…kisseshttp://nufashionlover.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-post.html

24. A very darling look! You appear so sweet and huggable. lovely!keep in touch-amyxoxoxo

25. I like your preppy look and you look just as great as a brunette.Anthea,Embracing Style

26. I'm loving the look, the sweater is just too sweet. Loving your hair too!xoSophie

27. I think your new hair is beautiful. The outfit looks great on you even though you may prefer the vintage.

28. I want your sweater