I had mentioned recently how I missed my “elf hair” style I had 5 years ago. I brought it back. I’m really happy about it too.

The title of this post is because there are lots of apples in the entry, and lots of the colour orange from the leaves. Hope you enjoy the shots. I took them this morning.

I actually can’t eat any of these. Want one? I’m allergic! haha. My husband’s going to eat them all for me.
This is my dreamy shot that I really liked a lot, so it’s special and is the only b&w one.
I love autumn so much. Today was a beautiful morning.

It is so much fun to explore! Look at the beauty in nature that God gave us!

Vintage 70s shirt: Sally Jane Vintage
Jeans: Delias
Shoes: Aldos
Necklace: c/o Love Hearts and Crosses
Location: Northern NJ (right off the busy highway!)

1. These are beautiful! Such a great outfit. The shirt is lovely and I so want your shoes.. the locket is beautiful too – and of course your hair looks great, but to be honest it always does πŸ™‚ Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

2. I'm in love with the blouse, so original ! See U !

3. a great fall location and outfit! love these pics!

4. I love everything about these pictures, absolutely stunning. Shame about your allergy! The apples look yummy.

5. I love your elf hair! Suits the shape of your face really well. Of course I also love all the vintage hair styles you do too. You just have beautiful hair all around! πŸ™‚ Oh, and a wonderful talent for photography. Your shoots really inspire me!

6. You hair is so beautiful. You could definitely be an Elf from Middle Earth for Halloween πŸ˜‰

7. You really do look elvish. I can't believe you're allergic to apples!

8. The photos are really great! How beautiful are those fall leaves? I'm so glad that you're getting lots of enjoyment out of that blouse. πŸ™‚

9. I love apple picking! It is so fun. You look very cute while picking apples as well! πŸ™‚

10. Ahh you are totally reminding me of this one beautiful painting that i've seen; you and the girl look exactly alike. I need to find it and show it to you!Also, to answer your questions re: my etsy store, the plaid skirt can fit a s/m depending on how its worn on the waist, i was just about to put it on sale today–knockin' off $5 from the price http://www.etsy.com/listing/57882384/deadstock-pure-wool-accordion-pleat-highand the blouse fits a s-m http://www.etsy.com/listing/51012061/blue-and-white-polka-dot-secretary-70shope that helps :)xxMILK TEETHS

11. gosh – such incredible colours. Just stunning,

12. SO goregous! The whole thing πŸ™‚ Can't believe your allergic to apples? Love seeing all the awesome pictures you post!

13. I adore the set of you looking out at the lake. You guys are really so lucky with such a pretty season! I am living through you guys :)Bea from A plus B

14. Your hair is looking so great! I think it suits you so well! I love your blouse, too.

15. what a gorgeous set of photos! i love everything about them. your hair is stunning, your outfit is amazing, the photos are wonderful. great job! πŸ™‚

16. How sad to be allergic to apples!! Love the scenery and your outfit. Fall is the BEST time of year!!

17. Your hair looks stunning !

18. This is a fantastic postβ€”a little Anne of Green Gables (or Caddie Woodlawn!) and a little Snow White. I am catching up with your posts (my Google Reader is at 1000+ unread!) and dang I missed them. Your boys in the pumpkin patch was particularly cute.I really like your Mary Janes. I just bought a pair of penny loafers in that colour so I'm going to start with this apples in autumn post as inspiration.xoxoArianne from A + B in the Sea

19. I LOVE these photos especially the first one! Your blouse is so pretty with the ruffles, and I'm also glad you brought back your elf hair. It looks smashing on you!

20. The first shot is one of my favorite shots of you of all time. It's on par with, if not outranking, the shot of the yellow dress with the bangs . . . you know which one I mean.

21. this photo's are so pretty! I love the magical effect. And the apples look delicious! pity that you can't have any. The nature where you live is amazing. wich we had such a place. loves Paris

22. I love, love, love the elf hair. And the outfit, of course. =)

23. I love these pictures! apples are great with cinnamon and sugar on them! yum! =)

24. I love all the details. The socks with the mary janes, the locket, the ruffle. It all really works.

25. This is one of the prettiest, most autumny photo series I've ever seen; I love that ruffled blouse, and the light and leaves are gorgeous!

26. Hello! Thank you for visiting and commenting on my little blog! You have a lovely blog!! I added you to my blogroll… I hope you don't mind!

27. this photo shoot is so glorious-truly a wonderful tribute to the fall season. i really adore your hair and your terrific outfit. you look awesome in jeans. that blouse is so pretty and i love the socks and mary jane heels.

28. I love your "elf" hair–so pretty! I always admire gals who can sport that look–my face shape is just too round. πŸ˜‰ hehe!I'm also adoring all the glorious pictures of the fall scenery! It's still in the 90s in FL right now, and the leaves really don't change for a long, long time. *sigh* I miss being able to drive out to western Virginia (towards the Shenandoah Valley) and enjoy the fall scenery! ;)β™₯ Casey | blog

29. Gorgeous shots, love the scenery! Think my favorite is the black and white one :)<3 Alison alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

30. Cute blouse, cute elfy hair, and your eyes look especially stunning in these shots! Such wonderful fall color where you are too πŸ™‚

31. Love the scenery and the look. A gorgeous photo shoot! Oh, and I love the shoes :)xo,Jenna

32. I absolutely love your picys!www.fashionistaontour.com

33. I love how autumnal this post is. The colors look wonderful! Too bad you are allergic to apples!

34. I absolutely love your picys!www.fashionistaontour.com

35. Love the scenery and the look. A gorgeous photo shoot! Oh, and I love the shoes :)xo,Jenna

36. Hello! Thank you for visiting and commenting on my little blog! You have a lovely blog!! I added you to my blogroll… I hope you don't mind!

37. I love, love, love the elf hair. And the outfit, of course. =)

38. what a gorgeous set of photos! i love everything about them. your hair is stunning, your outfit is amazing, the photos are wonderful. great job! πŸ™‚

39. I adore the set of you looking out at the lake. You guys are really so lucky with such a pretty season! I am living through you guys :)Bea from A plus B

40. The photos are really great! How beautiful are those fall leaves? I'm so glad that you're getting lots of enjoyment out of that blouse. πŸ™‚

41. I love your elf hair! Suits the shape of your face really well. Of course I also love all the vintage hair styles you do too. You just have beautiful hair all around! πŸ™‚ Oh, and a wonderful talent for photography. Your shoots really inspire me!

42. I'm in love with the blouse, so original ! See U !

43. […] have been envious of other people’s bodies.Β  Now I am comparing my body to my own former body here and there and it makes me sad.Β  Ugh.Β  I realize that as we age, our bodies normally change.Β  How […]