This morning I did a photo shoot of a family for their Christmas photos. I took some time afterwards to photograph myself in this dress, because the photos taken a few weeks ago in it (which I didn’t post but wanted to) came out so poorly. I am much more satisfied this time around though!

This building was used as one of Washington’s headquarters in NJ. He has quite a few of them in my state (this is the second I’ve been to), since he spent so much time here during the Revolutionary War. This one in particular is called the Dey Mansion. I didn’t get a full blown shot of it (but the link shows it). It is so lovely!
 Don’t know if this was a servant house behind me or something. I didn’t go on the tour (was there before they opened, left once they did, but next time I’d love to).

My knees need lotion!

again, I love pretty buttons on vintage dresses!!

Vintage 40s Dress: Travelling Bubble (not often that I find dresses that have my close measurements!)

Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless

Took these of my two little boys before we left. They wanted to play so much in the leaves but it was cold out and we were all sniffling and shivering!
 They never look at the camera at the same time! I love this shot!

1. Beautiful shots – those buttons are particularly lovely and so is your hairdo :)Have a great weekend!

2. Such lovely photos and outfit! πŸ™‚ I especially adore your saddle shoes… I'm getting a pair for Christmas this year and can't wait to wear them!β™₯ Casey | blog

3. You look great and your kids are just as adorable as usual! πŸ™‚

4. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your saddle shoes. I have a picture of when I was little, wearing saddle shoes and a poodle skirt. πŸ™‚ Brings back fond memories! You are adorable as always.

5. Beautiful photos! All the leaves make me jealous.

6. your hair is simply fabulous and that dress is adorable. i especially like the scenery πŸ˜€

7. SO gorgeous! I love the pictures the setting and your wardrobe!

8. You look very pretty in that dress! xx from Amsterdam

9. You look great! Wonderful pictures!

10. beautiful photos!come follow ox

11. you look gorgeous my dear!! i esp LOVE the first photo!!! Love your hair like that, i wish it was still warm enough to have bare legs here but it is FREEZING!! so thermal tights are on every day πŸ™‚ xo

12. i love these pictures – the colors are so beautiful. fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

13. I always adore your photo shoots– and your kiddies!!! The babysitting offer still stands! (:I love the header, by the way.

14. That dress is wonderful; the gingham and the buttons are adorable!Your hair's perfection as well; so pretty.

15. Such a pretty dress! And i love your hair!

16. Beautiful! Love it. And your boys are so cute. :):o)Sarahwww.restlessromantic.blogspot.com

17. the dress color really matches your eyes like crazy!!!!

18. i absolutely love how you do your hair, you look gorgeous! that first photo of you is so pretty

19. What beautiful photos–I've tried and tried to take shots of fallen leaves, but the color doesn't come through the way I see it.the dress has a lovely cut to it and fits you so well.

20. such beautiful photos!! The first two are such classic fall shots. Also, I love your little gingham dress and the flower in your hair and your two boys are all sorts of adorable <3xxMILK TEETHS

21. I love this, Victoria!! The setting is so, so pretty. I love your dress A LOT. And your boys are just too cute. This post made me smile! Have a happy Tuesday :)xo,Jenna

22. Those buttons look really pretty. They're almost gem-like. I like what you did with your hair too! What beautiful shots and background!

23. Aww, that is a really adorable shot of your boys and YOU look GORGEOUS! The dress is super lovely and I love how your blue eyes are shining just like those pretty buttons πŸ™‚

24. These photos and your outfit are so gorgeous! The dress, the shoes, the hair, it's all perfect!-Cat, Midwest Mayhem(www.catbirdknitter.blogspot.com)

25. that last picture of your boys is BEAUTIFUL! they are so adorable.So I might just be missing it, but I cannot figure out how to email you for the life of me!But anyways, I saw this dress and the gorgeous details on it made me immediately think of some of your beautiful dresses!http://www.etsy.com/listing/57161515/blue-plaid-cut-out-neck-50s-dress

26. Just stumbled across your blog…Great photos! LOVE the feel of your blog. πŸ™‚