Thanks once again to my husband Rob for taking these
(so I did’t have to set up the tripod and all)
You can see my roots here too well. . .time to dye my hair (and brown again since the red came through!).
I think my landlord is trying to trap an animal (the box on the left)
I love these oxford boots that I got over a year ago, but I really don’t wear them enough.
My nose started to get really red from the cold
I was watching these kids in one of the yards behind our house where we live and they kept sneaking up to see what we were doing while making bird noises at my sons. I said “Hi” to them at one point and they were shy and one said it back.
Re-Mixed Outfit details
Plaid shirt: Target
Blue striped shirt: Delias
Boots: Forever 21 (. . when I used to shop there)
My sons had some fun playing in the snow (of course it has snowed more since about three more inches or so – so much for that supposed snow storm.) Here’s Leto.
He made me take this photo of his dinosaur. “He wants to be in a picture too!”
and Micah with his dinosaur too
Leto made a million snow angels. He was so cute!
My other cute snow angel who couldn’t really figure out how to make any like his big brother
Rob was trying to teach Leto how to make snowballs here.

1. Awesome jeans! They are perfect rolled like that with the oxford boots too, love the whole rock-a-billy vibe to this outfit 🙂

2. This outfit is amazing and just perfect for running around in the snow. You're such a beautiful woman, your hair color just fits you wonderfully.xoxo mama wolf.

3. Dawn again,,,I am clicking on follow but it won't allow me to…I will keep trying…this is a very strange thing…Dawn

4. you see roots, i see beautiful hair! LOVE the colorhttp://wishfulthinking23.blogspot.com/

5. Love the outfit!!! And your hair is inspiring! ❤ Thanks for following my blog! =]<3 Deanna

6. Your sons are too cute!

7. Your hair is beautiful, and that red plaid looks great on you! The little ones are adorable as well 😀Kristine. Or Polly.

8. You look so cute!This is so chic and retro! Your landlord is def trying to trap something there hehe.

9. You should go back to your natural hair color. I can tell it would look great on you! Cute outfit and cute kids! 🙂

10. Such a wonderfully designed, plaid styled Ladies sweater!