I truly slacked in posting entries this week. I was going to post my movie/music entry today but didn’t have time to.It is almost done and will be posted on Monday instead. I am really glad that so many people have been really enjoying these Modest features!! The problem I have in doing this though is that I end up following so many blogs after searching for inspiration every day! If you’ve commented on my blog at all, I have been to your blog. Usually I will comment but if my day is too busy (I do have two small boys to run after. . which I do a lot) I just browse and close the window. I will spend about an hour and a half every day looking at blogs which usually makes me 5 days behind in blog reading.

[Click photo for zoomed in details]
Favourite of the week: Claire
Top Left to right: MollyJen, The Style Voyager
Bottom left to right: RosieKerriCarys

If you want recognition for your modest outfits just let me know about your blog in a comment or even submit a photo here. Most of the time I pick from my random searches of bloggers or daily reads. To see the daily features and people’s submissions, follow this tumblr I run.

1. these are some good picks! I really like the girl wearing mostly white and the girl in the long blue dress and clogs :)OH and thank you so much for letting me know about that little mod cloth feature! I would never have had checked :)xxMILK TEETHS

2. These are great I especially like Molly!Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. It is always nice to hear from someone who understands. As for your friend who is having a hard time. I understand how she is feeling. I was 25 when I met my husband. At that point I was pretty sure it was not going to happen. I had quit worrying about it and then one day I went for Thai food on my lunch break from work and there he was. Looking super handsome reading a book. We somehow got to talking and the rest is history, so tell your friend it really is when you least expect it.To answer your question. Yes I was on the pill for a very long time. Actually from the time I was 12 until a couple of years ago. Just so you know I was not sexually active at 12. I had a lot of problems with my cycle and they were trying to lessen my cramps and what not. Due to those problems I stayed on it until we decided to start a family two years ago. I am hoping that being on them for so long did not completley mess me up.

3. These are such great picks! It's great to know that so many girls dress in a way that's both modest and totally adorable 🙂

4. I love all of these outfits! So inspiring!

5. Great post, they all have great style. I agree with Stacey, they're so inspiring! X

6. Thanks for the feature! I love the idea of modest fashion nowadays. Even if people tend to make weird remarks about me!

7. love claire's look, and carys'. thanks for the roundup!carrieLa Rizada

8. I love the lengths on these skirts! Pretty! Your interview is up today on Self-portrait Sundays!http://bit.ly/gbQmps

9. Just blogged a photo you sent me! Love how you wore your hair piece. 🙂

10. I love these pics! I have a skirt like one of the girls, I just washed and hopefully I can style it up this week :)Dude, it honestly takes a lot to weird me out so no worries! I could never get mad at you 😛

11. Thank you so much for adding my outfit 🙂 I love Carys outfit, its gorgeous!!

12. i love claire! she is so neat! her blog is stolen from grandma, right? what a neat name.

13. These modest outfit feature posts are awesome!I found your blog over at sunshine and carousels. Now I'm following. 🙂

14. I do love the modest features. It's nice to see chic bloggers without seeing chic blogger underwear.

15. I really like the biggest photo. How country! It's so simple and fresh looking. Saving. Thanks for the inspiration, Victoria! :)Bea from A plus B

16. I love these, they are so cute. You have such interesting style. It's such a country style but still fashionable!

17. I'm loving the longer lengths this season for skirts & dresses! So feminine & classically pretty!

18. cute blog! I’ll follow you! I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers on bloglovin:-)thanks:-)VERONICAhttp://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

19. all these ladies look absolutely gorgeous!!!Hannah xx

20. this post has a great style! If you are "obsessed with glamour" we could be followers each other, what do you think? tell me something!obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com

21. Thank you for featuring my photo! I love Claire's outfit too! xxhttp://thestylevoyager.wordpress.com

22. I adore modest fashion, especially during the cold seasons!thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my blog. now following yours!!

23. i heart modest fashion. thank you for this

24. i heart modest fashion. thank you for this

25. I'm loving the longer lengths this season for skirts & dresses! So feminine & classically pretty!

26. These modest outfit feature posts are awesome!I found your blog over at sunshine and carousels. Now I'm following. 🙂

27. I love these pics! I have a skirt like one of the girls, I just washed and hopefully I can style it up this week :)Dude, it honestly takes a lot to weird me out so no worries! I could never get mad at you 😛

28. Great post, they all have great style. I agree with Stacey, they're so inspiring! X