I went to a golf course to take these shots. It was interesting to me that there were cross-country skiers there as well. One of them was interested in what I was doing and talked to me a little about his camera and photo classes he took. He was nicely bundled up while I was trying to get through taking all these shots, since it was cold and I didn’t have my coat on. I didn’t feel cold until I saw how warm he looked.
I’m well aware that I’ve worn far too much gingham in my outfit entries, but I can’t help it and have an addiction problem to it.
When I ran out to this spot to take these shots I ran through about 9 inches of snow and it went inside my shoes. I had to take them off and put them back on again but really my feet were pretty frozen. I found a flat area of land and cleared an area there so I could take these. If you are interested in learning how I take my photos, I was interviewed and featured the other day on Crimson Rosella‘s blog. Also a photo of mine was featured on Sunshine and Carousels‘ blog for a hair accessory she made that I wore; the same set had a photo featured as inspiration for Casey’s Elegant Musings blog.
No, these are not victory rolls. . just a few twirls of fun. Sorry they are a little messy, but I had slept in them overnight.
I post too many photos. . .sorry folks. I’m vain.
I apparently didn’t straighten my hair too well, but it is nice to see how long my hair is here. On twitter I stated that I have 9 more inches to go before it gets back to this (was 34″ long).
Flower Hairclip: Lila-Jo
Vintage 50s dress: Ively’s Closet
Vintage cardigan: Dear Golden
Belt: Delias
Necklace: c/o Gigi Shop Online (giveaway win)
First Day on the Job Heels: Modcloth
(all photos taken by myself other than the two of me in the parking lot by my husband Rob)

1. one can never have too much of a print they love, and this is GORGEOUS! that color doesn't flatter everyone, but you look supernice 🙂 I love the faux victory rolls and the flowers in your hair. I can just imagine how gorgeous you must've looked at your wedding!If I were you I'd totally renew my wedding vows and give a kick ass cool party for all your favorite friends, with your favorite food, favorite music, favorite everything! every person deserves that perfect day 🙂

2. You always look stunning!

3. oh my i love everything about this look! the dress, necklace, shoes and headband! i LOVE it all…this look came together very nicely.

4. there's no such thing as too much gingham. I love all your super cute pictures

6. Your hair is so dreamy and beautiful. I love the dress with the t-strap, its so sweet and retro. I cannot believe you aren't cold!!! I'm cold looking at you!

7. I love your header, and this Charlotte STC inspired number, is to die for. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.Cheers.

8. Very cute gingham dress! I can relate to the snow-in-shoe incident as unless I'm wearing boots, somehow I always end up walking in a huge pile of snow, then have wet, cold feet for the next hour. Speaking of snow, I'm hoping it goes away. Very soon!

9. Very nice, your brave to bare the cold in those shoes and that dress. Great Victory Rolls BTW.Angels Point of View – Street Style Blog

10. I seriously like this outfit alot for many reasons.Your hair is perfect! And your dress is the cutest! I cant believe how long your hair is? You're my inspiration for not cutting it =)

11. I seriously like this outfit alot for many reasons.Your hair is perfect! And your dress is the cutest! I cant believe how long your hair is? You're my inspiration for not cutting it =)

12. Very nice, your brave to bare the cold in those shoes and that dress. Great Victory Rolls BTW.Angels Point of View – Street Style Blog

13. Very cute gingham dress! I can relate to the snow-in-shoe incident as unless I'm wearing boots, somehow I always end up walking in a huge pile of snow, then have wet, cold feet for the next hour. Speaking of snow, I'm hoping it goes away. Very soon!

14. Your hair is so dreamy and beautiful. I love the dress with the t-strap, its so sweet and retro. I cannot believe you aren't cold!!! I'm cold looking at you!

15. Wow great photos and love the necklace, your really quite pretty! xD keep up the great work on this blog!http://happeningsofrainbowing.blogspot.com/

16. oh my i love everything about this look! the dress, necklace, shoes and headband! i LOVE it all…this look came together very nicely.

17. one can never have too much of a print they love, and this is GORGEOUS! that color doesn't flatter everyone, but you look supernice 🙂 I love the faux victory rolls and the flowers in your hair. I can just imagine how gorgeous you must've looked at your wedding!If I were you I'd totally renew my wedding vows and give a kick ass cool party for all your favorite friends, with your favorite food, favorite music, favorite everything! every person deserves that perfect day 🙂

18. You look adorable! How is it that when you wear a belt over an open cardigan it looks cute, but whenever I try it I look like a pillow tied in the middle?! :-pxx CharlotteTuppence Ha'penny Vintage

19. The necklace looks so big! I didn't realize it would be that big. Gorgeous! I think the more pronounced a necklace is, the better. I haven't been wearing too many dainty necklaces these days… Gingham looks good on you 🙂 Also those few twirls of fun look so complicated to do! Hey, I know this is probably a snail mail no-no, but I wanted to let you know that I got your lovely letter, and I will soon be responding to it 🙂

20. Oh my goodness… I just stumbled upon this blog… I love everything about your outfit! And your hair!:)Shoethingsididmyself.blogspot.com

21. I love your t-strap shoes! And that whole outfit is darling. I bet your hubs was just smiling at how cute you looked.

22. In love with the vintage hair. 🙂 I bet your feet were freezing! Thanks for posting the prettiness…-Kierna http://kierna-everymoment.blogspot.com

23. I LOVE this outfit!!! The green and brown look so good together. I think being addicted to gingham is a great thing!! LOL

24. you must live near very nice people, mostly people just like to watch me =/Scrapbook de la Emma

25. oh my god that dress! its amazing! what a wonderful vintage find – the color and fit and everything. you look so pretty in it! just discovered your blog and we love it!! maybe you would like to follow each other? let us know! <3hope to hear from you soon!xo, camilla & valerieabutterflybday.blogspot.com

26. at least he spoke to you, most people just gawk. love this dress and beautiful necklaceScrapbook de la Emma

27. So artistic! I wish I had your photography skills! You can see my camera's awful quality on my blog!

28. Love this outfit! Especially your hair. Just gorgeous!

29. Your hair looks gorgeous! I love the little twists (I've done something similar before and they're great fun! 🙂 and I'm in awe of the length! My hair grows to my mid-back and then just stops. :p I love your entire outfit, but I must admit seeing you out in the snow in so little is making me shiver! lol.♥ Casey | blog

30. Oh my lord, I love your outfit. So pretty!

31. Oh I know exactly how you must have felt when taking these photos. Just a few days ago I went out seeing its snowing in my ballerina flats only to open the door and step into 9 inches of fluffy snow. Freezing for 10 minutes in 2 wet wool tights and a wet ballerina I still had no usable photos. LOL. winter weather. :)You look very beautiful though….when it can be managed like this…..photos in the snow turn out extremely beautiful. 🙂 Example…..your photos. Look forward to hearing from you LoveTashrin – A Toronto based personal style blog

32. The necklace is cool… but that vintage dress rolls! :-)kss!

33. Love it 🙂 The dress looks gorgeous on you and the belt you're wearing is to die for too 🙂 Love the way the belt & cardi work with the dress colour wise. Beauitful shots as ever. I am off to read your interviews..