This week was really rough to find inspiration. I like when I have too many things to choose from, but I really had a hard time finding inspiration, so much so that this is the first feature where a guy is featured because of it! I think that is what I’ll do if I can’t find enough female fashion inspiration, I’ll post modest male fashion instead. Just as well, these are very lovely and I do love each of these outfits!! Hope you will too!

[Click photo for zoomed in details]

Favourite of the week: Angie
Top Left to right: LouiseBrinnySadie
Bottom left to right: Little FashionistoMihaSarah-Laure

If you want recognition for your modest outfits just let me know about your blog in a comment or even submit a photo here. Most of the time I pick from my random searches of bloggers or daily reads. To see the daily features and people’s submissions, follow this tumblr I run.

1. I love that you featured a guy, even if it was for lack of inspiration on the gal part. 🙂

2. I wonder how do you define guy's fashion as modest? I can understand obvious things like showing off body parts……but other than that how would you decide that a guy is modest?I love this week's inspiration btw. Look forward to hearing from you LoveTashrin – A Toronto based personal style blog

3. I think the mixed stripes is a great choice for look of the week! so cute and bold!Chic on the Cheap

4. these are all beautiful outfits. always love this post. i want Sadie's outfit & haircut.. :)xoox

5. Hi, hope you are enjoying your weekend. I just love this feature on your blog…it is so refreshing to look at women dressing this way. I am always looking for pretty romantic photos that are sweet and mostly modest. Have a great blogging week! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

6. I can see my little picture there, thanks for that. The boy's pic is actually very nice,unexpected but very nice.

7. Thannks so much for featuring me! It's lovely to be in such stylish company :)xx

8. I love little fashionisto's look! And really, I don't like my hair that much at the moment haha but thank you for the compliment! Great choice in features! =Dhttp://happeningsofrainbowing.blogspot.com/

9. These photos have really got me looking towards spring! Thanks for the lovely inspiration.

10. I would love if you checked out my blog sometime, don't know if I'm what your looking for or not!www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

11. Love this. The pic on the left looks like a postcard….beautiful!

12. I really adore the green top with gold skirt. So pretty.I wore this little number a few weeks ago. You may like it.http://jenniwells.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-oh-so-quiet.html

13. great post ! i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think. i would like to be featured on your blogAshley http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

14. that red skirt that angie is wearing is so vibrant and cute. nice picks.Murval

15. Well, I really love thesre features. I love the large photo but my favourite is the second small photo. I wish I could see it more clearly. Perhaps next time you could show bigger versions of the photographs?Fantastic blog!Nesha x

16. Wow I am liking all of them, but Sadie is pretty cute!

17. that photo of Angie is the greatest! So much movement in that photo, add to that the cheery red shes wearing against the pretty blue sea and sky–it'd be my favorite of the week too :)xxMILK TEETHS

18. Love the red dress on the beach especially. I listed a pair of cute Vintage Nautical flats that have the same vibe!http://www.etsy.com/listing/63690973/vintage-navy-blue-nautical-flats

19. Victoria – I now understand your point. Just so you know..your devotion to this cause….or the issue of modesty is really honest and refreshing. Back home in Bangladesh in general people think that people in these North American societies have no moral and what not, not so mislead by the portrayal of women in the popular culture of west. But people like you make me proud.Look forward to hearing from you LoveTashrin – A Toronto based personal style blog

20. These are very inspiration.Yay I love Angie! 😀

21. These are very inspiration.Yay I love Angie! 😀

22. Love the red dress on the beach especially. I listed a pair of cute Vintage Nautical flats that have the same vibe!http://www.etsy.com/listing/63690973/vintage-navy-blue-nautical-flats

23. Well, I really love thesre features. I love the large photo but my favourite is the second small photo. I wish I could see it more clearly. Perhaps next time you could show bigger versions of the photographs?Fantastic blog!Nesha x

24. that red skirt that angie is wearing is so vibrant and cute. nice picks.Murval

25. I would love if you checked out my blog sometime, don't know if I'm what your looking for or not!www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

26. Thannks so much for featuring me! It's lovely to be in such stylish company :)xx

27. these are all beautiful outfits. always love this post. i want Sadie's outfit & haircut.. :)xoox

28. I wonder how do you define guy's fashion as modest? I can understand obvious things like showing off body parts……but other than that how would you decide that a guy is modest?I love this week's inspiration btw. Look forward to hearing from you LoveTashrin – A Toronto based personal style blog