I noticed this week I had a thing for blue! Also so many of these ladies have belts and cardigans or hats. Kinda interesting to me. I am getting sick again and hopefully my bronchitis won’t return. I’ve been taking medicine that hopefully will work fast! In case you haven’t entered the giveaway I’m holding yet, please do. There are only a few more days to do so!

[Click photo for zoomed in details]

Favourite of the week: Carey
Top Left to right: Zina, Ninin, JoAnn
Bottom left to right: Laurel, Katie, Iris

If you want recognition for your modest outfits just let me know about your blog in a comment or even submit a photo here. Most of the time I pick from my random searches of bloggers or daily reads. To see the daily features and people’s submissions, follow this tumblr I run.

1. These are great! I love this feature, it totally gives me the chance to discover new blogs to read.

2. These are all good picks!I like the color blue and hats too!

3. Oh I adore all the hats, they add such a flair to any outfit! Especially in the dreary winter!

4. I love Zina's the most! Such a cute style! Yeah blue is one of my favorite colors to wear, over half of my wardrobe is some shade of blue. I wish that you lived closer! Seriously, then we could go hang out with Lauren while the guys sat at home and watched movies like "The Notebook" 😛 heheheh 🙂

5. Hope you get well soon!! It's been snowing a lot here, but the temperature doesn't seem too cold especially when there are crazy winds. Rob is healed from the flu, and thank God that I didn't get sick from being with him at home for almost a whole week.

6. I have a "thing" for blue too! Such a perfect color!Ick, being sick is no fun! This season seems to have been a bad one for colds and flu's – hope you feel better soon!

7. So sad to hear that you're sick! Get well soon!Thanks again for the feature 🙂 Ninin of the two miss fits

8. Good Morning…sorry that you are not feeling well. It must be tough raising children and not feeling well yourself. Just stopping by to say that I love this feature on your blog although I have told you in the past. I look forward to it. I tried to upload a photo but my computer crashed again…must be something with my computer. Anyway feel free to use one of my photos if you would like to. I don't usually do a lot of full body shots but I will remember to do more in future. Feel better. Dawn

9. I love that look where its a dress over a longer dress to make it less revealing. Thats so clever!

10. Oh I hope you feel well soon. I will pray for you. On another note, your modest fashion posts are now my weekly source of new and gorgeous blogs to read. :)Look forward to hearing from you LoveTashrin – A Toronto based personal style blog

11. oh my! i hope you feel better (: thanks for visiting my blog.

12. hey my dear sorry i havent commented in a while i had a rough week! love these posts youve started doing! i follow at least one of the girls every wk! 🙂 xo

13. I just watched boardwalk empire and your blog makes me remind to it! Thanks for sharing these amazing blogs.

14. Goodness, such lovely picks yet again! You find the most darling girls…And I do hope you start feeling better soon my dear! I will be keeping you in my prayers that your bronchitis stays away…Oh, and I must say that you looked so beautiful in your last outfit post. The close ups of your face are truly impeccable. Not too mention I'm just head over heels for your peter pan collar blouse!

15. Oh my goodness, all of these ladies look lovely! <3xx Bonnie

16. Oh my gosh, I have been trying to comment on this but my computer keeps freezing.. So here's a watered down, less awesome version of my original comment:1. You rock.2. Great choices.3. Feel better.4. You rock. Again.

17. Thanks again for the feature! I hope you're already feeling better and doing fun Sunday night stuff.

18. Thank you so much for featuring me! All of these looks are lovely! <3I hope you feel better soon! I've had a slight cold the past few days which has been very pesky. It was so hard not to cough loudly in church today! >.<~ Katiehttp://www.beautifully-pure.com

19. Great picks, I love blue too! always makes me yearn for spring and summer and nautical 😀 Laurel's floral dress is LOVE

20. Thanks for sharing these! I love the first girl!The Flower Girlx

21. Just ran across your blog and might I just say that you are precious!

22. Lovely selection 🙂 I can never get enough of blue either. I hadn't come across Katie's blog before!

23. laurel in that floral dress is my absolute fave!

24. thanks for the sweet mention!!! :)cheers!Carey

25. some great dresses. classy modern fashion trends.

26. You have really good working I like it, I have also some information of Fashion

27. You have really good working I like it, I have also some information of Fashion

28. thanks for the sweet mention!!! :)cheers!Carey

29. Thanks for sharing these! I love the first girl!The Flower Girlx

30. Oh my gosh, I have been trying to comment on this but my computer keeps freezing.. So here's a watered down, less awesome version of my original comment:1. You rock.2. Great choices.3. Feel better.4. You rock. Again.

31. Oh my goodness, all of these ladies look lovely! <3xx Bonnie

32. oh my! i hope you feel better (: thanks for visiting my blog.

33. I love that look where its a dress over a longer dress to make it less revealing. Thats so clever!

34. I have a "thing" for blue too! Such a perfect color!Ick, being sick is no fun! This season seems to have been a bad one for colds and flu's – hope you feel better soon!

35. Oh I adore all the hats, they add such a flair to any outfit! Especially in the dreary winter!

36. These are great! I love this feature, it totally gives me the chance to discover new blogs to read.