Check out the first guest post I made over at Amber’s blog Laughing with Broken Eyes
A little preview, but plenty more at her blog:

1. You are too adorable for words…and sometimes I wonder if you aren't REALLY just straight out of the 40s :)<3 Cambriahttp://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

2. Great guest post and looking beautiful as ever! 🙂

3. Wonderful post – your hair looks incredible in plaits like this!

4. Lovely outfit! You must do a tutorial on how to do that hair- it is quite gorgeous! 🙂

5. Your hair looks so great like that, always impressed with all the different things you do with you hair! Meri

6. You look A-a-a-awesome! And that blouse is to die for…thanks so much for including me in your modesty spotted feature. I feel so honored, 'cuz I admire your stand so much. I have respected you from the beginning, but after I read your testimony, I was so proud of you! God rocks! And 'cuz He does, you do too!

7. LOVE those pretty purple flowers in your hair! Yay for a GUEST post!! Woop Woop! I'm headed over there right now! 🙂

8. Very pretty outfit. I checked out Amber's blog, and thought I recognized where some of the photos were taken. When I took a closer look at her profile it turns out she lives in the same town that I do! So now I am following her. Great guest post, and thank you for introducing me to a very awesome blogger right here in my own town! 🙂

9. your intricate braided updo is the best. heart the beautiful flowers. that is such a cool pussy bow blouse too.

10. aaaah we must be telepathically connected! I had been thinking about your blog for a few days now but I couldn't remember the name to save my life and I was hoping you'd drop by again to remind me! so glad you did 🙂 I adore those purple flowers in your hair, so spring 🙂

11. Congrats on your first guest post: how exciting! I dropped by Amber's blog, and I must say you did such a lovely job with the post. I just love your tie neck blouse, and of course your intricate hair style! So beautiful.

12. Dude you are too gorgeous! Seriously stop it. :)LaurenSparrow & Urchin

13. can you be any more beautiful!?! :)i love the hair..ahh..actually i love everything about this look.wonderful guest post.xoox

14. whoa. your hair looks awesome! i wish mine was long enough to do that, i can barely do milkmaid braids.

15. Lovely :)))Love the beautiful blouse!

16. Gwah! I am so bummed that I missed so many of your posts! You guys both lokoed amazing for Valentine's day! I just browsed your movie reviews and now I have even more to add to my list!I love your hair. I know I have said it a million times, but You are so creative with it! You look amazing 🙂

17. I love this look a lot!!! very pretty! :)xx

18. Oh your hair is amazing, I wish I could do this with mine! It's beautiful!

19. Oh your hair is amazing, I wish I could do this with mine! It's beautiful!

20. I love this look a lot!!! very pretty! :)xx

21. whoa. your hair looks awesome! i wish mine was long enough to do that, i can barely do milkmaid braids.

22. Congrats on your first guest post: how exciting! I dropped by Amber's blog, and I must say you did such a lovely job with the post. I just love your tie neck blouse, and of course your intricate hair style! So beautiful.

23. LOVE those pretty purple flowers in your hair! Yay for a GUEST post!! Woop Woop! I'm headed over there right now! 🙂

24. Great guest post and looking beautiful as ever! 🙂

25. You are too adorable for words…and sometimes I wonder if you aren't REALLY just straight out of the 40s :)<3 Cambriahttp://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/