(about the title of this entry) I don’t really know German, but my outfit looks so German to me (maybe I’m completely off on that though since I haven’t researched it) and I do have German in me (as does my husband. . .both of us have lots of nationalities though). Many of you may have heard about the flooding in NJ we had over the past week. My parents live in a flood zone so we actually took care of my mom for a few days (since she had to go to work) while my dad took care of their house. They still have water in their yard (the river is next to their house normally anyway). I miss living in a flood zone. That probably sounds very weird.
I’m aware that my neck looks super awkward here.
I really think the cute piece in the back of the dress is adorable. Oh and here’s the way I have my hair today since my hair is really dirty.
I want to thank everyone for the very kind words left on my last entry and all the sweet tweets over the loss of my God-mother, whom I was VERY close with. It was a hard week and I thank you for being patient since it’s been over a week since I made my last entry.  I’m back though!
Outfit Details:
Vintage late 50s/early 60s dress – LA Vintage (ah, sales)
Shoes – Aldo
necklace – Modcloth
Flower hairclip – Lila-Jo

1. LOVE this dress! The little ruffle in the back is so cute. Also I really love the lace trim. Makes it very feminine. I know it's late, but I'm very sorry to hear about your God Mother. Take care

2. Oh my, I love your dress and outfit!! Looks so vibrant and fresh!Love from Sweden,JacobFashionranger.com – Streetstyle Sweden

3. The dress is sooo nice & the whole shebang is just lovely!

4. You look absolutely stunning. I love the neck and sleeve lace detail on the dress and your hair as always, looks beautiful. I can never do braids from behind my head, haha. Gorgeous!

5. What a lovely outfit! Red looks very nice on you. :)I'm so sorry about your god mother. I will pray for you. ~ Katiehttp://www.beautifully-pure.com

6. Red is really your color! You look so lovely and the matching red flower in your hair is truly perfect… I'm always fancinated by your hairstyles. You do such an incredible job!We had a lot of flooding here in Ohio, as well. So bad that some people had to be rescued by boats!P.S. I'm so sorry about the loss of your God mother. May she rest in peace.

7. I love that dress!! It's adorable. I definitely see the German vibe, and a strong tough of Heidi, too, with those amazing braids.

8. wonderful dress! red is great on you! xoxo

9. I love your outfit, it looks a little bit 'country' as well. Your braided hairstyle is wonderful, I'm so lazy when it comes to doing anything with my hair.

10. your braids look SO pretty! i can't wait for my hair to get longer so i can rock some braids 🙂