Last year I wrote on my blog about why I don’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. I love being Irish, believe me, but I have a hard time celebrating a day filled with history of oppression and murder. If you are curious as to what I mean, you can click on the link to read about it. (it’s not long)

My in-laws sent our sons cute St. Patrick’s Day items in the mail which they have certainly been having fun with (thank you!!).  Our sons are half Irish so it is only fitting. haha.
Gotta love bedhead on Leto. aw.

My husband shaved our son Micah’s head because he kept pulling out his hair (he is a hair twirler). It was getting really bad. We’re hoping this will help break the twirling habit.

1. Those big blue eyes!!! He is so adorable!!!<3 Cambriahttp://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

2. I don't celebrate it either but, it is because I am not Irish and I don't see a point in pretending that I am. St Patrick's Day is also always one big green drunken fest in Chicagoland since there is a large Irish population. Not my scene!

3. Your boys have such pretty eyes!All the kids in my house, are decked out in the same St. Patty's day accessories too…I don't celebrate the holiday either, but it is fun for the kids to get all dressed up!xoxo mama wolf.

4. Such cute boys! I am sure he will grow out of it, and the shaving the head thing might help. 🙂 I don't really celebrate st. patty's day either, besides wearing green.

5. What cute pictures! And I hear you about St. Patrick's day. It seems most holidays are celebrated without people knowing the real meaning behind them. It is all about wearing colors and getting drunk!

6. you created two beautiful children.they are so cute.xoox

7. awww they look so cute!!about the japan thing you have to blog about it today to let ur readers know why you are not posting on friday, and also so MORE people are made aware of how to donate and just encouraged to pray for and think about those Japanese that have been affected by this terrible disaster for at least one whole day!and if you have twitter you can tweet the whole day about ur post/ donating and prayers!! … its just a nice thing to do with fellow bloggers! there are a lot of us and we have a lot of readers too!xoxo

8. Your boys are beautiful with the most amazing eyes 🙂

9. Your boys are super cute!I too do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish (Frenchy here!) and I don't like beer or drunk people. I actually make a point not to wear green (but that may just be me being goofy).

10. Your children are absolutely beautiful….what a blessing they must be. Have a great weekend. Dawn Suitcase Vignettesxo

11. I found another doppleganger for you! I was watching America's next top model, and this contestant REALLY looked like you in this shoot!http://www.flickr.com/photos/36785693@N02/5510875869/in/photostream/I don't wear green on Saint Patrick's day as I feel it has become about binge drinking and alcohol. When I was younger I used to celebrate my heritage on that day (my irish dancing class was in a parade!) but now I think it is better to study the country's history and my roots as a way to honour my past. I found your other post about St. Patrick very interesting (funny what they don't teach you at school when talking about the saints, huh).

12. Wow, they have their mother's gorgeous eyes! My little sister has those antenna headband things, she has quite enjoyed wearing them everywhere!

13. So adorable! They look just like you and your husband ❤

14. Your boys are incredibly beautiful! Such large eyes!I don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day either, but in my observations, it seems like just an excuse to drink oneself to oblivion now (as has gone with most holidays).

15. You have the cutest kids! I love these photos, they make me smile. That was awesome of your inlaws to send them these fun decorations, they look like they had a lot of fun, so cute :):)

16. he is a knockout! what an adorable little kid!<3 steffysteffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

17. he has the most beautiful eyes. And I agree about st Patrick's day, a lot of holidays are about very strange things and people just forget about that.

18. your sons are so beautiful! That link was very interesting to read

19. Oh they must be so happy there was no pinching!What a beautiful life.. 🙂 Beautiful boys :)love amy ^.^ http://www.amyflyingakite.com

20. Your boys are so adorable. Looks like they are enjoying their St. Patrick's day gear!I don't celebrate St. Patrick's day. I am not Irish, and until I read your link did not really know what it was about. But I did remember to wear green yesterday! Sometimes if I remember I wear green just so everybody I encounter that day does not bring up that I'm not!

21. I did not know about this history behind the day Victoria. As always thank you for enlightening me yet again. Also thank you for letting me know about Hypeed. I listened to you, went ahead and submitted myself. It was fun. 🙂 I'm just really flattered that you thought of me that way. LoveTashrin

22. I don't celebrate St Patrick's Day, either, but it's mostly due to not being Irish and the more annoying than usual drunken masses. With that being said, your son still looks adorable with the shamrock glasses 🙂

23. Aw, two cuties! Your son's have the craziest eyes, they like aren't real–they're too perfect looking! :)xx

24. Your boys have some majorly big and beautiful EYES! I love the fun Irish accessories! I didn't know you had such an Irish connection…that's cool!!Thanks for educating me about the holiday…It's sad that I never really knew a lot about it. I don't get all into it celebrating St. Patty's…but I do love wearing green. It's my favorite color. 😉

25. Aw! they are so so adorable! What wonderful little irish accesories. I understand what you mean though about the reason it was traditionally started. Not exactly the best reason to celebrate in my opinion but I stil ltake part of the whole wearing green thing. Haha. :)<3Chelsea Elizabethhttp://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

26. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!Please check out my blog when you get a chance.http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.coma fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night…I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

27. aww kids are so cute! those eyes are gorgeous 🙂

28. Oh yeah, I only noticed the resemblance in that picture. It might just be a combination of the angle and makeup. Still, I bet when facebook doppleganger week rolls around (if you have one) that you have plenty to choose from!

29. Awww Micah is SO MUCH BIGGER since I last saw him!! He looks a lot like Rob!

30. so beautiful! You should be the happiest mom!!:)kissez from Greecehttp://limonspective.blogspot.com/xoxo

31. Awww Micah is SO MUCH BIGGER since I last saw him!! He looks a lot like Rob!

32. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!Please check out my blog when you get a chance.http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.coma fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night…I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

33. I don't celebrate St Patrick's Day, either, but it's mostly due to not being Irish and the more annoying than usual drunken masses. With that being said, your son still looks adorable with the shamrock glasses 🙂

34. Your boys are so adorable. Looks like they are enjoying their St. Patrick's day gear!I don't celebrate St. Patrick's day. I am not Irish, and until I read your link did not really know what it was about. But I did remember to wear green yesterday! Sometimes if I remember I wear green just so everybody I encounter that day does not bring up that I'm not!

35. your sons are so beautiful! That link was very interesting to read

36. he is a knockout! what an adorable little kid!<3 steffysteffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

37. Your boys are super cute!I too do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish (Frenchy here!) and I don't like beer or drunk people. I actually make a point not to wear green (but that may just be me being goofy).

38. awww they look so cute!!about the japan thing you have to blog about it today to let ur readers know why you are not posting on friday, and also so MORE people are made aware of how to donate and just encouraged to pray for and think about those Japanese that have been affected by this terrible disaster for at least one whole day!and if you have twitter you can tweet the whole day about ur post/ donating and prayers!! … its just a nice thing to do with fellow bloggers! there are a lot of us and we have a lot of readers too!xoxo

39. What cute pictures! And I hear you about St. Patrick's day. It seems most holidays are celebrated without people knowing the real meaning behind them. It is all about wearing colors and getting drunk!