I see connections between my inspirations that I featured this week. I’m sure you’ll be able to notice some of the details. All of these girls have belts on, most are wearing pinks/reds, most are wearing dark stockings/tights, etc. It is interesting to see what things grab my attention when I find something that sticks out while searching for a modest feature. There are some days when it is very hard for me to find a feature, that after searching for half an hour I decide to try again the following day. Other days I find so many that stand out at once. I think it will be harder for me to find modesty when the summer comes, so to all you reading, please make it easier!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don’t like spending much time on the internet especially with having two sons to play with, so I do check out all the blogs of those who leave comments, but please be understanding if I don’t comment regularly. It is hard keeping up (I’m actually about 6 days behind in blog reading). My little boys crave constant attention (they are 4 and 2!). I respond faster on twitter since I can check every once in a while briefly.

[Click photo for zoomed in details]

Favourite of the week: Roz!
Top Left to right: JazzaHollyLeilani
Bottom left to right: OliviaKateGabrielle

If you want recognition for your modest outfits just let me know about your blog in a comment or even submit a photo here. Most of the time I pick from my random searches of bloggers or daily reads. To see the daily features and people’s submissions, follow this tumblr I run.

1. Oh I adore all the mid-length skirts and belts. I think this summer will be all about long skirts so definitely more modest!

2. wow, this might be my favorite modest fashion feature EVER! these are all SO awesome. great picks victoria!!!

3. all girls are so lovely…:)

4. Thank you for featuring me, I'm glad you liked my dress! I always wear a belt with all my dresses, it's definitely flattering for my hour glass figure.Come summer I definitely still dress modestly, I don't wear shorts in public and don't often wear short skirts either.

5. Love the grey cardi/blue skirt ensemble! Perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

6. They are all so beautiful and yes I do see the similarities…it's funny how we gravitate toward certain colors or patterns. That is what I do when I thrift…when I look in my cart I see a trend or common theme…very lovely. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

7. I always love your modest inspiration posts. I recognized you on my blog for an award. Feel free to check it out and pass it on if you wish. Thanks Victoria for all the great comments.http://matchlessvision.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogger-award.html

8. They are all so beautiful and yes I do see the similarities…it's funny how we gravitate toward certain colors or patterns. That is what I do when I thrift…when I look in my cart I see a trend or common theme…very lovely. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

9. all girls are so lovely…:)

10. Oh I adore all the mid-length skirts and belts. I think this summer will be all about long skirts so definitely more modest!