I’m sorry I didn’t post this during the weekend, but I had a hard time finding anything inspirational on Saturday, plus I wasn’t home much in the afternoon and I was barely home on Sunday too, but when I was, I wasn’t on the internet. Sorry. It’s been very hot here (and in most places it seems), and that is most likely why I have been having a hard time finding people posting modest outfits this weekend.

I was featured on the lovely Jen Hammer‘s blog (she’s been featured here too before). She’s a sweet lady! I always love all her entries.

[Click photo for zoomed-in details]

Favorite of the week: Dee!!!
Top Left to right: Sarah, Emma, Emily
Bottom left to right: Emerald, Kim, Ilona

If you want recognition for your modest outfits just let me know about your blog in a comment or even submit a photo here. Most of the time I pick from my random searches of bloggers or daily reads. To see the daily features and people’s submissions, follow this tumblr I run.

1. Hi pretty! Thanks a lot for your comment and thank you for posting this as I didn't know Emma's blog and I loved it!besos:-) Iriswww.irislovesfashion.com

2. These are such great outfits! So flattered to be featured!

3. i loooove this feature. everyone looks so cute! xo.

4. I have been so out of the loop! It's been ages since I last saw your MFF posts! I love your MFF posts! They're very inspiring! Btw, if you want to join, I'm hosting another package exchange. Don't worry about choosing items for other people. It will be fun! 🙂   ♥ Teresa ♥ Pretty Dandy

5. Fun new stylish girls to read about.  Thanks for putting me in the feature:)

6. I'm in love with Ilona's outfit. So cute 😀

7. yeah I saw that you made those posts. I'll check it soon. I have some catching up to do in my blog reading, but I am interested in being part of it.