In the last days of October, we received about a foot of snow on the ground. The problem was that since there were so many leaves on the trees, the snow on top of the leaves weighed the branches down. Branches (large ones at that) were everywhere. This caused many power lines to go down. We were without power for a day ourselves. My one brother was without power for about 5 days. There were detours all over the place and we saw many lines in the road, and one was actually sparking (and cops came to fix it). The snow melted since. I just think it is very odd to find leaves and snow together. We went to a park and I got a few shots.

1. Ugh, that snowstorm hit us, too; I'd travelled down to my dad's from university to spend a nice weekend back home, and instead we had a power outage and I had to spend my Saturday morning shovelling the driveway, haha! Anyway, your photos are just gorgeous! Such brilliant colors!

2. It's so odd to see snow on Autumn leaves!

3. Wow, what great pictures…so talented!

4. such handsome boys.i am defiantly not ready for snow. :Sglad you got your power back quickly.

5. aw that stinks. At least you got to spend time with your dad even if you did have to shovel.

6. The annoying part about the power outage was that homes nearby were out for a while, and we were fine. We think they turned it off for 24 hours just because!

7. Oh these pictures are amazing Victoria! I can see now why you love NJ so much 🙂

8. These are really good pictures. Your sons look so cute in their camo! Sorry you were without power. I know how hard that can be. I was thinking about you last night b/c we had an earthquake here in Kansas. They almost never happen here like they rarely happen on the east coast. Im beginning to think they are following me!! Haha

9. haha oh goodness that is awful for you! I hope you are liking it in Kansas since you've moved!!!

10. . . but really I don't like NJ at all. :: sigh :: It's a love-hate relationship. haha.

11. You are very talented. These pictures are just too beautifulfor words and the boys are beyond adorable. Your blog is lovely and I'm a newfollower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back! PopCulture&Fashion Magic