Outfit Details: Vintage Dress from Hihlo Studio | Necklace from a friend | Headscarf from Garlands of Grace | Shoes from Lulu*s

I am awfully late on reading blogs and posting them. In case you’re saying, “Mother’s Day was so long ago already!”. . .well to me, today is still Mother’s Day. I spend each single day with my two sons teaching them and watching them learn and grow. On (actual) Mother’s Day, I spent time with my family exploring nature for bugs. My sons were inspecting an ant hill in this particular shot. It wasn’t about focusing on me (though it was nice to do a photoshoot again), but about focusing on my little ones.

Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice.” -Proverbs 23:25

1. I love your dress that color is really pretty on you. Your little boys are so cute too!

2. Seriously. Love. That. Dress.  The color is gorgeous on you! Love that Scripture too!

3. Lovely dress and braids!x

4. Those bughunting pics are awesome, Victoria! And about that dress: I used to have a short-sleeve button down shirt that exact color. You rock it better than I did.TimP.S. Yet another guest post went up yesterday. This one is at Leslie Keeney's theology blog, The Ruthless Monk: http://www.theruthlessmonk.com/too-good-to-be-true/

5. You look lovely, and I adore the sentiment behind this post. Every day is INDEED Mother's Day! Celebrate! 😀

6. Absolutely gorgeous dress and you have styled them perfectly! Looking beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!we could follow each other on Bloglovin?!xoxo Oana :)www.style-muses.com

7. That dress is just gorgeous – the colour and cut of it are so pretty on you! And I love your hair like that, lovely! =)http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

8. you look lovely in that pretty vintage dress & I love that it’s obvious you don’t ignore the little ones for photoshoots. sure all parents need breathers, but it’s def a bit hard for me to see pics of parents ignoring kids for their blogs.