1. I thoroughly enjoyed looking through this timeline of Robots.
2. This set of drawings called Darth Vader and Son really warmed the Star Wars nerd & parent in me.
3. Micah making a snow angel appeared on Circle of Moms’ “11 Kid-Favorite Snow Activities” as well as something I said. I thought that was pretty sweet.
4. Once upon a time, I was a little girl. I had blonde hair. I had an obsession with Lady Lovely Locks (an 80s cartoon) who had blonde hair with pieces of other colors. I used to play with colorforms I had of her too. I now have an obsession with pastel colored hair. It’s getting bad & does remind me of Lady Lovely Locks type of hair.
5. One of my blog readers (Hi, Marleigh!) contacted me and let me know of her musical endeavors. I think you should all take some time out to watch this youtube video of a song she wrote. She’s a very sweet girl who loves Jesus and writes music to glorify Him. To listen to more of and to buy her songs from her self-recorded album, click here.
6. I watch a LOT of Doctor Who (mainly classic episodes) and it has been my favorite show since I was a small child (around the time that it first ended in 1989). I am sure those who follow my tumblr see my Doctor Who posts regularly. There is a new companion in the new Doctor Who show who I am excited about (who has been in two episodes so far). I will say that there weren’t too many companions in the newer show that I enjoyed outside of Martha Jones & Donna Noble. I think Jenna-Louise Coleman looks like a mix of Christina Ricci & Nina Dobrev. What say you?
7. While I know many people enjoyed the Super Bowl on Sunday, did you know that it is the largest annual US incident drawing in human trafficking victims (specifically sex trafficking)? Here’s more about it.
8. Cookie Dough Brownies look soooooo good!!!
9. Just seeing if you’re still reading this.
10. Found this cute Doctor Who baby photo here. Felt like it was too cute to not post.