1. I adore these photos and the craft idea for making Valentine’s Day bow & arrows with case.
2. I’ve always loved VW mini-buses so when I saw this tent I laughed and thought it was amazing.
3. Do you like Mix-Tapes or playlists? At A’la Mode St., I got to participate in choosing my top 3 favorite love songs to be added as a playlist with other bloggers’ choices. I hope you’ll take a moment to see the post and listen to all the songs! I listened to every single one!
4. I love reading manga & manhwa (Japanese & Korean comics). Last year I read about 70 manga & manhwa (but never posted about it like I did with the books I read on top of them). I love that someone made a manga to spread the gospel of Jesus about. If you are interested to learn more, see this link.
5. I adore love stories so much. This is short but adorable. A man who shows much love to his wife with Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Some human trafficking news: A man gets 40 years sentence in Texas for using phones & the net to traffick girls into prostitution. A Georgia man was arrested after a woman called from an Applebees restaurant explaining her story to police in hopes they’d help her. A 13 year old in London was forced to be a sex slave by 3 men. A man in the Philippines was recruiting male and female teens and forced them to do sex acts & learn to do them through porn, but 60 of them were rescued. Florida man given 15 years for trafficking after he was strangling & beating a victim. This is one of the biggest ways that men lure women into prostitution and I encourage you all to read this story as it is so sad. An 18 year old exotic dancer in Michigan was beaten whenever she tried to leave her pimp & not do what he told her to do, and he kept all her money and beat her to get her last dollar.
7. Spring is coming and I want flowers about, and I think this would be an easy and good idea of putting flowers around my home, and my walls are pretty empty. Now let’s hope Rob will help me out with it.
8. I obviously don’t have any little girls, but I always love when I find things like how to make play kitchens from old nightstands.