I have had this in draft mode for months (maybe 9 months) and forgot about it. This is a very dated post, but hey, it is still fun!! I added a few at the end for something more recent. Sorry for abandoning these posts for a while.
1. What an extremely talented 14 year old, who takes photos of nature and objects and himself, manipulates them so that he shows up in his own photos, but in a surreal and beautiful way! Here are some of his works, and he actually explains a bit of how he does it on his blog.
2. Hobbit-Like home?
3, Aldrich and James are very talented. I really enjoyed listening to this song they performed (I admit I never heard the original though).
4. I barely had much of a walk to my school bus stop before getting picked up by bus let alone having to worry like these kids around the world who have to take dangerous routes to gain their education daily.5. A man who has night terrors and sleep paralysis that he recreates into photography. It is really a unique take! (Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law for this)
6. I love this story about a man who died from wearing himself out while on a mission to save another child from trafficking in China! He was so inspiring. He saved loads and loads of children.
7. Snail photography that is so dreamy!!!
8. This crip walking to irish jig music is hilarious. I laughed.
9. My husband came across this brother-sister team singing together. They covered a song together and it sounds beautiful. I am such a sucker for good harmonies.
10. We’ve been on a tiny houses kick lately. I have always mentioned to my lovely husband how I’d love to live in an RV or something. These houses are incredible! Here’s some photos of a few of my favorites!
Tiny house #1 outside and inside shots
Tiny house #2 outside and inside shot
tiny house #3