Aw, so glad that Rachel (who I know in real life too) is in this digest with me and her photo is on the left of mine! Yey! Hi Rachel!
Summer activities are picking up this time of year, and we get a chance to take a look at the lives of our sisters and what they are up to—from serious thrifting to conferences to just goofing around! No matter where you are and what you do at this time of year, a good pick-me-up is to wear something pretty and bright! Read on to find out our top 5 links for this week:
- a la Modest: My Review of Savers Thrift Store + Grand Opening in Owings Mills, MD
- Faith, Fashion, and Food: One Top, Five Ways
- Justice Pirate: Justice Always Prevails
- Natasha Atkerson: Bold Blue
- Our Wood Home: My husband takes my outfit photos now
Modest Fashion Network is a brand new global community for fashionistas who honor their bodies by clothing themselves with dignity and purity.
If you’d like to be part of our weekly digest, head on over to Modest Fashion Network to apply and submit your blog posts every week.