Once a week I am at my parents’ house and they have a really nice big yard, woods, a river, and hardly any neighbors. It is quiet and peaceful there. It has been warm outside this week and I have been loving it. I love to see little hints of beauty that God leaves for me to explore. My sons followed me as I was doing this and asked questions. Good lessons from it!
1. A leaf holding on for dear life before it falls.
2. The beautiful sky with a tree that still has green leaves
3. The woods/river – I love the reflection
4. A dragonfly (it let me pet it for a couple minutes before flying off)
5. & 6. Little berries
7. & 8. A beat up birdhouse with two abandoned nests