I have been blogging for 19 years
That is a long time to wear my heart on my sleeve for all the world to openly read about.
I have little time for my blog. It is a chore now. It used to come naturally to me and excite me to want to write up something and share my photos with my thoughts. Now I want to enjoy my family and hobbies without having to share every detail. I find this blog unnecessary now. Therefore….
I will be deleting this website this weekend. I already deleted the majority of the posts.
Where you can still connect with me:
- Rob and I have a podcast called Simply Us! You can also listen on iTunes.
- We also share a twitter account, but don’t really post too often.
- I’m on Pinterest and do update it weekly.
- My Instagram – I will only be posting my actual photography and Simply Us episode updates on there.
- I have an etsy shop where I’ll be selling more quilts soon and also sell items made by artisans where 100% of the profits go to human trafficking survivor care through Justice Network, the organization I volunteer for. I’ll be updating that soon.
- E-mail me!